PDA

View Full Version : please help

threefriends91
07-26-2007, 05:48 AM
l am so new at this and could really use some help, l have put a picture in my profile that took me forever :wub: l went first into Edit profile picture and then user control panel put a picture in, l have the picture in but when l try to save it well it will not add it in? the picture still there it just will not update my profile :arghh:Please help what am l doing wrong?

MyRnAbS
07-26-2007, 05:57 AM
Well if it says that the upload was successful then you probably have it under ur profile. Do you want it on ur avatar? What is it that ur trying to do with that picture?

MyRnAbS
07-26-2007, 05:58 AM
If you want to put it on ur avatar u must go to edit avatar, and then install it there. I see a pic on ur profile perhaps u put it there instead?

threefriends91
07-26-2007, 06:00 AM
l want to have the picture put beside my name like the rest of you, so when l respond my picture will come up with my name thank you

MyRnAbS
07-26-2007, 06:03 AM
OH okay then just go to user PC way at the top left hand side, and click on edit avatar. THere is where u save it! If it doesn't let you u might need to make it smaller. Let me know if you need help, I can work with ur pic to make it small and then send it back to u so u can save it there.

threefriends91
07-26-2007, 07:26 AM
hay l think l did it with your help, thank you so much

MidwestStamper
07-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Great! I was going to suggest making it smaller--since I've had that problem several times when trying to upload in the Gallery. Nice to "see" you--is that your Mom in your pic?

cindi
07-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I jusy noticed you & I share the same birthdate!!!
LOL
I think Chelsey does too.
:)

threefriends91
07-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Great! I was going to suggest making it smaller--since I've had that problem several times when trying to upload in the Gallery. Nice to "see" you--is that your Mom in your pic?

o.k. don't feel bad l'm the old lady and that is my husband. he has long hair and is 14 years younger then me, and lots of people ask if he is my son LOL l just say eat your heart out ladies:laugh:

threefriends91
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
I jusy noticed you & I share the same birthdate!!!
LOL
I think Chelsey does too.
:)
they say us born in March are very special LOL

MyRnAbS
07-26-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm so glad that you were able to fix your pic prob!! BTW, how nice it must be that you married a youngun ;)