PDA

View Full Version : Hey threefriends91

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 03:54 AM
It looks like it's just you and me again kiddo!! :wacko: Aren't we a sight for sore eyes :cute: I can't get to sleep!!! What's wrong with me besides menopause???:eek::wideeyed:

threefriends91
07-27-2007, 04:05 AM
l know it,s the same here, thanks again for all your help yesterday, when do you have to start school again

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 04:08 AM
Awww, I had totally forgotten about school :cry2: I start again August 20th :cry2: Too soon if you ask me!! And to top it off, the professor, dr. stone calls me today to tell me that the band is having a bbq on saturday!! :shocked: I was like ok.....but......ummmm.....I'm not going!!! I've seen just about enough of them peeps if you ask me ;) hahaha!! Naww, it's just that right now I'm having quality family time. Everyday counts for me because I miss so much during the year with my girls that it's really sad for me.

Why can't you sleep???

threefriends91
07-27-2007, 04:21 AM
oh yes each day is so special, family time well that has to come first. you are a very special mom it will pay off later. and school well l know you will not have as much time here, l know l will miss you. but please don't leave us

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 04:29 AM
OH NO, I'll make time for you gals!!! ;) I think I will carry my laptop with me, but if not no worries we have a computer lab in our music building which I constantly raid! I hope that I don't have to come home late everyday of the week, it looks like only mon. wed. and fridays. But I still need to add ANOTHER class how dull is that!!!????!!?!?

threefriends91
07-27-2007, 04:39 AM
Thank God, l have enjoyed seeing you here, wow l just love the shack. On Wed. l was going to pack it in but l gave my self a firm talking to and got back on board LOL

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 04:41 AM
Thank God don't u ever pack it in!! Well only for the night, but not forever!! I'd be too sad! OMG what time is it in Canada right now? Perhaps 2:40am? I have 3:41am but I'm sort of going to sleep really late I have no clue why!!

threefriends91
07-27-2007, 04:46 AM
its 4 42 a.m. l have been haveing problems sleeping, with my fater in-law so sick its like l'm waiting for the phone to ring, just having flash backs of when my late hb died, l pray he goes soon l hate to see people suffer

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 05:12 AM
OMG, I'm truly sorry that you are going thru a rough patch right now. I had completely forgotten!! Sending prayers your way immediately!!

threefriends91
07-27-2007, 05:25 AM
Thanks l know that prayers work l'm not crazy yet mmm or maybe l am LOL anyway l am always greatfull for prayers. l think of poor Michell and l know there are people out there going through so much more. l think that is one of the reasons l love the shack we all care

MyRnAbS
07-27-2007, 05:34 AM
I agree with you 100%. I just hate to hear when bad things happen to any of us in here. I wish I could just take everyone's pain away, but it's not possible! I just keep everyone in my prayers!!

Well threefriends91, I hate to say this, but I'm finally falling asleep. YAY!! I'm going to call it a night for now. Will ttyl!! Good night! and thanks for chatting with me!!