PDA

View Full Version : Ever Feel Like You're on Candid Camera?

webzmacs
07-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Hey there! Well - I'm almost halfway through my business travels ... seems like Monday will never get here so I am be home. Have you ever felt like you were on Candid Camera? I was on a 4 hour flight yesterday from LA to Indy and sat next to a woman with ... errrr ... issues! She smelled like she had been drinking, speech also slurred and eyes appeared heavy. She would just start cursing for no reason, then rocking back and forth (and cursing), then jumping up in her seat and turning around (and of course kept up with her rocking motion). She was travelling on business and trains educators in latest teaching trends. She was wonderful to talk to until she started her antics. She loves papercrafting so she did get a brownie point from me! The flight crew kept giving her weary looks. Then when I took a taxi to the hotel, the driver was going 90 in a 55. Needless to say, I was glad to rest my head on a pillow! :laugh:

toao
07-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh my that doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. Glad you made it in one piece.

Mary

GrammaStamper
07-27-2007, 11:35 AM
That must have been a 'fun' flight, but interesting.

prdesigns
07-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I must admit, I think OTHER people's lives are on Candid Camera. The constant drama and chaos that happens .... I lead a very quiet and 'normal' life compared to a lot of my friends. I always enjoy living vicariously through their weird life situations!

webzmacs
07-27-2007, 12:47 PM
I had so much fun telling my co-workers about this today! They've all been cracking up! ;-)

ellie
07-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Very interesting...and no place you can go to get away when you are stuck on a plane. I bet you were happy to get out.

MyRnAbS
07-28-2007, 03:59 AM
I'm so sorry, but I have to laugh!! This is hilarious!! hahahahahhaha!!!

midnitecreations
07-28-2007, 04:08 AM
We're catching a flight this morning and I truly hope that your experience aren't catchy!