PDA

View Full Version : I could use continued prayers......

Jadyeebugsaunt
07-28-2007, 05:40 PM
I told you all, about the trouble i was having w my ex bf, well its getting worse, not only did he try to violate me about a month ago, I just got calls from 2 dectives saying that there are charges but against him involvling a 14 yr old girl. I feel so bad for this girl and family and also guiltly that I didn't speak out any sooner. Please pray for this family and for me as i am going to be talking toi the dectives on monday.

hbpuppy
07-28-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm so sorry that this nightmare continues for you Mindy. I do have to tell you that what he did to that girl is in no way your fault. He is a bad person that chooses to do bad things. You are a good person and you have been a victim in this too. I think it is really brave that you are trying to help the police help her. But, don't put any of the blame on yourself. And, don't let anyone make you feel that you could have prevented him from hurting her because that's not true. Hopefully he will go to jail and you won't have to be scared for a while.

God bless you.

toao
07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh Mindy, I'm so sorry. How awful that he tried to hurt you. Please be careful and try not to go anywhere alone. He sounds like a predator. I will be praying for you. Like Heather said, don't blame yourself for anything that happened. Do you have a restraining order against him? If not, get one.

Mary

firefly
07-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Mindy - stay safe! Don't go anywhere alone girlfriend - he sounds like a nut. Like others said, don't blame yourself for his troubles! Sally

maxiesmom
07-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh my gosh, how awful for you that this is continuing. Please be safe, my prayers are with you.

scrappinnuts
07-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Mindy..please be safe..he is dangerous...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

MyRnAbS
07-29-2007, 12:11 AM
OMG!! Sending prayers immediately. I hope you will stay safe!! Don't trust him, and don't ever let him in ur home!!! May God be with you always!

spredbirds
07-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Mindy ... I think we all have the same thoughts ... STAY SAFE! ... I am so sorry to hear of what you have to go through ... it is not your fault though! ... AGAIN ... stay safe!!!

-Chelsea

logcabincreations
07-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Mindy, I agree with everyone....don't take any chances being alone anywhere...have someone with you at all times. Here's a hug and lots of prayers.

teabear
07-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Mindy, I am so sorry you have to go through this. Sending you good thoughts for the strength to get through it all. I'm so relieved to hear that law enforcement is involved now.

lisaguyon
07-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Mindy-

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please be careful.

Lisa

Canadian, eh
07-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Wow, how horrible. Sending you hugs and prayers.

stampcrazyjulie
07-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Sending safe thoughts your way......If possible please try & find a new place to stay until this whole thing is taken care of.