PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything in your "stash" that you love but need to use it more often?

iloveflipflops
07-29-2007, 03:47 PM
I got my twinkling H20's today and I hadn't played with them in FOREVER. Why? I have no idea. I love them and need to get them out more....

What's in your stash that you need to play with more? :)

ctinyjoy
07-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Hmmm how long do you have? Let's see...
my atc supplies
twinkling h2o's (i even bought 6 new colors yesterday)
mica tiles
chalks
decorative scissors
distressing items
chipboard

i will just stop here

My3Ds
07-29-2007, 04:22 PM
probably everything that I own. I either don't get much time to craft or I don't know what to do with what I have. I have a Xyron I've never even opened, but had to have. ;) I did get to make some of my snowmen tags last night and today. Woo hoo.

stampinmom3
07-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I NEVER use my chalks..

MyRnAbS
07-29-2007, 06:46 PM
My little sidekick by sizzix. Thanks to this thread I already pulled it out, and will be using it more often. Oh and also my SU Wheels! Now I will start using those as well.

Firecracker
07-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Mine would have to be my SU watercolor crayons. I love how the image turns out but don't use them enough. I never use my chalks either. I think I need to pull those items out. Hugs, Heather

ellie
07-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Probably some of my stamps. I have so many that I haven't used in so long but I still love them. Also my cricut...I have only used it once or twice.

stampcrazyjulie
07-29-2007, 07:26 PM
I am GUILTY big time of not using so many of my supplies.....my most expensive purchase being my Cricut that I used once & my 7 new cartridges! Next would be my Xyron 900......

teabear
07-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Honestly the only things I can say I use regularly are cardstock, ink, stamps, and ribbon. Every other thing doesn't get used enough! LOL

GrammaStamper
07-29-2007, 09:20 PM
I keep forgetting about the eyelets and lacing brads. I love them, but just never reach for them first. Ribbon is always close at hand, though!

GSMom385
07-29-2007, 10:41 PM
I have a slot tool, I just had to have that has never even made it out of the package once. I also have a whole bag of magic mesh that stares at me all the time begging to be used. But the good news is I didn't buy that someone gave it to me because it wasn't being used in their stash either. I will pull out the slot tool tonight and try to use it. It sort of scares me that I am going to cut my finger off it is so sharp.

JBgreendawn
07-29-2007, 11:00 PM
uuummm maybe those stupid metallic rub ons, or maybe that even worse those colored glue sticks...
( you know make your own faux wax seals...)
You don't see that tech. much anymore....
:)
Oh i bought the su shrinky dinks multi pack years ago and it still hasn't been out of the wrapper yet...
(maybe some day)

threefriends91
07-30-2007, 02:12 AM
oh my l have so many things that l got and have not used yet, but l agree with barb l love eyelets and yet l keep forgetting about them, and so many other things, l guess its time to clean up my space, or make it a point to try something different each week. thanks for reminding me to Sherri

shurlyjean
07-30-2007, 07:27 AM
I don't use my crimpers.

S

Christie
07-30-2007, 07:31 AM
I don't have a ton of stuff so it's easier to use what I have often. I don't use my twinkling h2o's alot or my chalk, but it doesn get used every so often!

loobylou
07-31-2007, 05:50 AM
I have pearlex powder that i have never used and some Deluxe Cuts templates that I just HAD to have, and never have opened. I will make myself try the templates this week for my flood card- Promise!
Sarah

shuggy
07-31-2007, 08:02 AM
all of it!! i haven't had any craft time lately!!!