PDA

View Full Version : Oh Bummer!

Fief14
07-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Tonight I am working a little over-time because our department is really short staffed right now, plus building the new house & all we could use the extra money. The midnight shift tends to be very slow, so I made sure to pack my rolling tote full of stuff that I could work on, like my virtual swap images, secret sister cards, & some stuff I'd like to submit for possible publishing etc. I've been at work for a few hours now, coloring away several of my VS images. I pulled out some Patterened Paper & cardstock to start layering one of my images & realized I forgot my paper trimmer!!!!! Who does that?? I am so bummed out at myself. How am I possibly going to keep my self busy for the next 10 hours?? I guess I'm not getting caught up with my cards after all. Oh Bummer!

MidwestStamper
07-29-2007, 08:05 PM
What a disappointment!

I was trying to decide what to bring along on our vacation for a project--we're leaving tomorrow. I decided to bring a whole slew of old magazines, some page protectors and lots of page tab markers. I'm going to go through the mags and mark what looks interesting; tear out pages and put in the page protectors when it's a whole page idea; and jot down the simple ideas in a small notebook--that's my project!

scrappinnuts
07-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Jennifer... I know how it feels to forget an important part when you are working on a project....hope you can find something to fill in for your Paper cutter..( might be hard).