PDA

View Full Version : questions

ellie
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
1. Do you need PhotoShop to add a banner or header to your blog?
2. How much is PhotoShop?
3. Is there more than one version?

Far North
08-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Ellie, I am a novice at this too and just learning myself but I know I just edited a picture I took (in photo shop elements for me) and insert it like any other picture...now it is not yet the size I want and I want to merge a few things together but so far inserting a picture worked fine...Jan

GrammaStamper
08-01-2007, 11:42 PM
1. Do you need PhotoShop to add a banner or header to your blog?
2. How much is PhotoShop?
3. Is there more than one version?

1. You do not need PhotoShop to add a banner or header. You can make one with Microsoft Publisher. This program comes with Microsoft Office Professional, but is an upgrade from the Microsoft Office usually installed on most computers.

2. PhotoShop, the full-blown programme, can cost up to $1,000, at least in Canada.

3. If you are a novice, look at PhotoShop Elements, v.3. It's very good and a whole lot less expensive. Probably under $100.00.

1of2shoes
08-02-2007, 12:01 AM
I used PhotoShop Elements v4 and paid $79 for it. Version 5 is out now, but I don't know the price. I used it to re-size my banner because it was too tall, otherwise you can use Publisher or just use Blogger to add your photo.

tojoco
08-02-2007, 01:19 AM
I have Photoshop Elements v5 and I paid $85 online. Just go to the Adobe Website and you can download it for a 15 day free trial.