PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting really nervous

Erin K
11-16-2006, 04:05 PM
My party is tonight and I'm super nervous! What if they don't like the projects, what if they want to earn rewards without buying anything, what if... What if they throw cake at me? What if they get in a fist fight in my dining room, what if they break my computer, what if they hate Brian and the kids, what if they talk about me like I'm not here even thoug I am here and it's MY HOUSE. OH my I need to take a deep breath.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this...

lost luggage
11-16-2006, 04:06 PM
What if the sky starts to fall?

Silly Rabbit...everything will be fine! I wish I could come :)

Christie
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
YOu'll be fine! I'm sure if they talk about you'll be included in the converstaton! LOL!
Your kids are to cute to hate.
Don't serve cake so then they can't throw it!!
Turn your computer off so there's no chace they can break it.
I"m sure your projects are perfect.
I saw the cards you've made and your great at this. Don't worry so much, take a few deep breaths, relax and have fun tonight!!

I think I covered all your questons! LOL!

inkinupstamps
11-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I'll be eager to see and hear about how they liked them. I know they'll love doing them, but it will be fun to hear their reaction to their creations and see you post some photos. What was your second project? I'm forgetful...:confused:

iloveflipflops
11-16-2006, 04:33 PM
You don't want to add those extra pounds you just lost. ha ha

Everything will be great. They will love all your projects, you just watch.

Does this mean you wont' be chatting with us tonite? Can you sneak away from your group and chat for an hour? ha ha J/K

My3Ds
11-16-2006, 04:44 PM
You silly girl! What if they like you, your family, and the projects? What if you through cake at them? You sound like me. I can't wait to plan and host an event and then I talk myself out of it right up until it happens and then everything turns out fine. (At least we've not thrown cake yet) :) Let us know how it goes.

Gaerria

Inkyhands
11-16-2006, 05:01 PM
is this? Is it a TAC party? I must have missed the original post.
Anyway, what they all said, you are so silly girl!

Erin K
11-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks! I'm still nervous of course. Oh and somehow I'm supposed to make dinner too?? Whatever! hehe

There are a ton of funky specials right now and I'm worried I won't tell them all correctly and everyone won't get all that they are due! Or that I'll promise stuff they don't really get and be stuck.

I also already totall messed up and told people I'd order them some stuff ahead, they won't be here and I"m gonna have to pay up front for their stuff then try to get the money out of them after the fact. I always do that and it always bites me in the butt. I need a special course on saying NO.

Anyhow I will be on the second they all leave to tell you all about it!

stampcrazyjulie
11-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Good Luck ...and don't forget to breathe! :) I hope that you have a good turnout as well!

shuggy
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
oh no...watch out for the flying cake!

directmailscrapper
11-16-2006, 07:47 PM
What kind of cake is it?

mahodgman
11-16-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm waiting to hear how wonderful it was. It is about 8:20 p.m. your time, so you should be wrapping it up soon. Your projects are awsome, your family adorable, and who in their right mind would ever waste perfectly good cake?

mydogstinks2
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm waiting to to see how great it was!!

iloveflipflops
11-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Its 10:00, certainly everyone has left by now ...

We would like an update please so we can all go to bed :)

treeclimber
11-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Hi Erin,

If they throw cake, just send it to me.... I LOVE cake! I'm sure you're worrying for nothing... your party will be excellent!

Deb :-)

CRAFTNMOM
11-16-2006, 10:36 PM
How did it go? I'm sure you did great! You are super creative and really nice and who couldn't just love, love, love those boys?!?!
:)
Catherine

Whoopsie Daisy!
11-17-2006, 12:11 AM
How was it, Erin? No doubt in my mind that you were fabulous.

hugs,
Jane