PDA

View Full Version : Sugar dogs...do you have one?

Robinkay
08-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I get up this morning & go to let Hazel out to potty...I open the door she takes a look, sees that it's raining and turns around & walks away. I had to wait until it was sprinkling and had to stand out there with her for her to potty. Are dogs/puppies made of sugar? Do they melt in the rain? Mine must! :cute:

Robinkay

toao
08-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Mine does the same thing. He could be about to "pee his shorts" and will not get out of his bed if it's raining. LOL

Mary

loobylou
08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
LOL. You're funny
mine doesn't mind the rain at all- sometimes i wish she wouldn't go out in the rain!!
Sarah

iloveflipflops
08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
If its raining, Ladybug will run out in the rain but then she acts like she doesn't want to get her feet wet ... she prances around .. its so funny!!

My3Ds
08-09-2007, 09:06 AM
My poodles were like that. I had to carry them out and run back to the door before they tried to dash back in.

tesschap
08-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Bentley is the same way. He's gotten smart lately as he waits for DH to out out with his large golf umbrella and he actuallys stays under it while he's out in the rain! Our pets are too way too smart!

Christie
08-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Jiggs is the same way. He will hold is all day long if he has too. Goofy dog!

teabear
08-09-2007, 12:05 PM
yep, mine wait until their legs are crossed to go out in the rain. The puppy even hates the wind....but she's so little she might blow away :)

TiikkiStars
08-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Yup. My brother's dog, who has been in the car of my mom for almost five years (but that's another story:rolleyes:), doesn't like to go outside to take care of business when its raining either. Mom has to go outside with him and only when he realizes that he has no choice, he will go, but right next to the house so he doesn't have to get too wet!
Karen