PDA

View Full Version : Question about linking items in gallery

teabear
10-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm wondering if I can link one of my items in the gallery on another site, like I can with 2peas? I tried to link from inkstains and it linked to the most recent gallery post, not my own. Just wondering since I seem to be posting my work all over the place :) LOL

lost luggage
10-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi Tami....

Maybe someone can answer this question too: Is there a way to upload a two page project other than two seperate entries?

TIA

stampcrazyjulie
10-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Hmmmm....That would be way cool if we could link our stuff together. I would really like to know the answer too!

lost luggage
10-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I don't want people to think my pink card is two cards when I actually am showing the front and the inside of the same card. :(

Sherry
10-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi there,

To answer your questions, no, there is no way to upload a "two page project". TwoPeas uses a custom gallery software, a software that is totally different than ours so having the same features will not always be possible. If uploading a front image and back image of a card, just specify in your image title what we're seeing (ie. Pink Birthday Card - FRONT VIEW).

Secondly, yes, you can link directly to a specific card in your gallery. You must click on your image humbnail so that you are looking at the image in it's enlarged version. Once your large image is loaded, simply right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location". You can now paste this link wherever you want.

Hope this helps you out.
Sherry