PDA

View Full Version : The dogs are getting along just great so far

iloveflipflops
08-10-2007, 06:49 PM
but i see they have already cut into my Shack time. LOL

Of course, I managed to make 2 keylime pies, my fruit salad (which I have not tasted yet) and ran all over town trying to find the perfect size crate. Finally found one at Petsmart. Ladybug hasn't slept in her crate in 2 years but do you think she wanted the new puppy to have hers? Oh no, she ran into hers and would not let the new dog in so I thought I may as well get a new crate.

Tomorrow I will have a house full and I am sure she will be spoiled rotten all day. She loves to sit in your lap - if you are on the floor. She loves to give kisses (which Ladybug has never done that!) and her & Ladybug were playing like crazy earlier. Both dogs on their front legs wanting to play. It was so cute.

I say we are all good!! Now if we can just come up with a NAME!!!

Christie
08-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Awww, I"m so happy they are getting along so well!! I bet they look cute playing together.

Spartymom
08-10-2007, 07:17 PM
YOu said dogs, but didn't say the name of the new puppy? Libby or Moose! Also, send me that key lime pie recipe. Sounds good. have fun tomorrow.

cindi
08-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm happy to hear the dogs are getting on so well! Yippy!
what fun it must be at your house right now!!!
:)

Swanie78
08-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Sounds fun....do you have pics on your blog? I havent made it down my list to yours yet...but I heard you got a cute new puppy :)

ellie
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Sherri, that is great news. I am so glad Ladybug has a sister. I think that's funny about the crate...just like siblings. :twitcy: