PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning my room

ellie
08-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Goodness, Gracious, how did my space get to be such a mess and how did I accumulate this much stuff! It seems as though when I make just a couple of cards, the entire place looks like a bomb went off. Does anyone else have this problem?

scrappinnuts
08-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I have been cleaning my room for a week now...I make piles put it away and it seems like another pile appears...I did get two really nice shelves and got them all arranged this past weekend. I am always looking for a way to organize better...good luck to you.

teabear
08-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Oh, Ellie, I have been cleaning my room all day today. It still looks so cluttered, but I can see my table now. I got the stamps I bought from Ethel today and I want to ink them up so bad. I'm making myself finish before I make another mess.

Christie
08-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Mine is a total mess right now. We had a poker night at our house over the weekend and I had to clear off my craft table to have room for everyone. I still have everything on the floor! I'm hoping to get it back in order tomorrow so I can play. I haven't played in days. I was going to include a picture but it won't let me, keeps telling me there is a database error. :wideeyed: Oh well, just as well you didn't see my mess. :nah:

allinkdup
08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
mine is a pigsty.
I look at it and wonder why I have all the stuff I have. Sometimes seeing it makes me feel guilty when I look at all this stuff!

MyRnAbS
08-13-2007, 09:35 PM
I have that problem as well ;)

hutchink
08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Count me in that club too- the pigsty that it is! I wish I could be a neat little stamper!

~K

ellie
08-13-2007, 11:09 PM
I am so glad I am not alone in this. I guess it's true what they say, "the messy desk is a sign of a creative mind"!