PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who would you take a class with?

teabear
08-14-2007, 02:35 PM
I've really enjoyed the classes I took this year with Terry Medaris and Tim Holtz. I'm saving for more classes next year and I'm wondering....if you could take a class from anyone-who would it be?

inkinupstamps
08-14-2007, 02:39 PM
EXCELLENT question, Tami.

Well I most certainly would love to take a class from Terry Medaris. No doubt about it. And Tim Holtz would be awesome too.

Also, I'd like to take a class from Anna Griffin. She would be an entirely different style. Plus, she has a sewing, tailoring background so I think I'd have so much to gleen from her.

Then there are our Shack friends. I'd love to take a class from Deborah, Kim (Kimmylynnd), Debbie(1of2Shoes), Jan(Far North), Ethel(Vintagegal) and you(Teabear)! Y'all have so much knowledge that I think having you gals teach would be awesome!

ellie
08-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Anna Griffin, Brenda Walton, Tim Holtz, and all of the girls on the stamp shack!

Far North
08-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh my, after all the Stamp Fest and MOA enthusiasum here it is very hard not to be joining the fun of learning from other shack friends.

Like you Tami I know I enjoyed my classes so much at the Akron stamp convention I long for more. I continue to use the techniques I learned. I really enjoyed my heat embossing class (which is funny cause it was a last minute substitute) and would love to learn more. Specifically I would still like to take classes with Fred B. Mullett who I have mentioned before.

At the stamp convention I met a retired lady who took a few of the same classes. She and her DH are campers and they follow the stamping convention circuit from state to state and she takes classes--now wouldn't that be fun?!!!
Happy dreamin!...Jan

Erin K
08-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Jennifer (Thimbles), Debbi (1of2shoes) Nichole Heady, Amy R, Aslea, Just Johanna, whoever does the sample boards for Northwoods, Lin Metcalf.

tesschap
08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
There are so many I can't begin to list them all! I'd be happy to take a class from any of my fellow shackies - but at the top of my list lately would be Terry Medaris.

scrappinnuts
08-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Tim Holtz..would be at the top but Terry Medaris would also be right at the top...but I also think there is a lot of talent here at the shack...I would take a class from anyone here...I love the turorials.

Erin K
08-14-2007, 05:47 PM
I would not take a Tim Holtz class! I know shocking! I love HIM, he seems funny and cool and I'd love to crop with him or go to lunch with him, but his style is funky to me. It's neat stuff, but not what I love to make ya know?

Also I think alcohol inks are against me and he uses them on everything.

emmcee
08-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Terry Maderis, and any of you ladies here at the shack.

spredbirds
08-14-2007, 11:36 PM
I would love to take a class from Anna Griffin, Stacy Croninger or Wendy Healy! But really I want to take an Erin Kellogg class!!!

I have been lucky enough to take great classes by Tim Holtz, Sandy Genoviese, Sue Neal (PC Pro), Danelle Johnson, Ali Edwards, and Becky Higgins.

This was a great poll/thread!!!

-Chelsea

bubblegum girl
09-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Terry Medaris/debbie/jennifer, ErinK, Tim Hpolts (hes so CUTE!!!) cuz i wanna learn more about AI's, Anna Griffen and Nichole Heady!!

stampcrazyjulie
09-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Ditto on what all the gals here have already said! I am game for any of my Fellow Shackies as well as from Terry or Tim!