PDA

View Full Version : Very quiet day in the gallery.

inkinupstamps
11-17-2006, 08:41 PM
I need my Muses! Too quiet in the gallery!:)

tojoco
11-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Sorry Jennifer. I haven't had time lately to create anything and I'm starting to have withdrawals. I probably can't do anything until possibly Sunday and then the next week starts and I'm working every day except Turkey Day. Argh! But I do check the gallery for inspiration so girls . . . let's get hopping (or should I say strutting since it's almost turkeyday LOL).

GrammaStamper
11-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I just bought the neatest pair of scissors today. They are really tiny and have a curved tip. The other cool thing about them, I think anyway, is the handle. It's not 2 circles to put your thumb and forefinger into, but you just squeeze them together. I tried cutting out one of the veggie dress images and it worked like a ding! So, I'm going to make something that I can cut out and will post probably tomorrow.

inkinupstamps
11-17-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure I'm understanding...

The thing I do like from your description is the ease of it. Tell me again Barb, s'il vous plait?

stampcrazyjulie
11-17-2006, 09:42 PM
Everybody must be on hiatus or something! Maybe once Thanksgiving is over & done with it will get overloaded with lots of great new ideas! :)

GrammaStamper
11-17-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm not sure I'm understanding...

The thing I do like from your description is the ease of it. Tell me again Barb, s'il vous plait?

They look like a pair of pliers instead of the usual way of holding scissors.

Does this description help you to visualize them? If not, I'll send a picture tomorrow.

lost luggage
11-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Everybody must be on hiatus or something! Maybe once Thanksgiving is over & done with it will get overloaded with lots of great new ideas! :)

I'm posting two projects every day. That is my personal goal :)

dgbearsmom
11-18-2006, 12:01 AM
I've been kind of checking in every day, but I have been busy trying to catch up with some stuff this week. I have been forcing myself to stay focused on what I need to do. I have a few projects to upload. I will try to do that this weekend.

Judy

scrappinnuts
11-18-2006, 12:46 AM
I just bought the neatest pair of scissors today. They are really tiny and have a curved tip. The other cool thing about them, I think anyway, is the handle. It's not 2 circles to put your thumb and forefinger into, but you just squeeze them together. I tried cutting out one of the veggie dress images and it worked like a ding! So, I'm going to make something that I can cut out and will post probably tomorrow.

If so I love these scissors...they are so easy to use and help your hands with fatique...They are all I use...Enjoy them