PDA

View Full Version : I have been RAKed

min
08-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Today i recieved a parcel from moon_beam23. Thankyou Renee :notworthy: i am so excited with all the stamps and stuff. I can't get over the kindness and generosity of the girls at the stamp shack. There is definately a higher force at work out there making sure things fall into place just as they should. Renee sent her parcel to me in Australia 9 weeks ago and it just arrived today. And the timing couldn"t have been more perfect, I just needed that pick me up today. So Renee Im motivated to get back into my card making again. Thanks again your an angel. Min (Penny)

Christie
08-16-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm so glad you fianlly got it!! Isn't Renée just the sweetest!!

moon_beam23
08-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Penny I'm so glad that it finally arrived. I was worried it had gotten lost! I'm glad that was the motivation you needed!

loobylou
08-16-2007, 07:04 PM
OMG Girls you should see all the stuff that was in that Package!
My sissy (Penny) rushed over to my house to show me as soon as I got home from work.
It was like Christmas! (for me too since I know she will let me stamp those gorgeous stamps too. LOL). She was going "Wait...there's more...and more...and more!)
Nee you are just the most amazing person to share your goodies with a newbie stamper- and now My Sis wants to come stamp with me more- so I am blessed too!
Thanks so Much
Sarah

moon_beam23
08-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Geez I never knew I'd be helping you out to Sarah, but I'm glad that I did!