PDA

View Full Version : I have 3 new loves in my life ... wanna hear?

iloveflipflops
08-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Tudi is just the best pup!!!! She walks so great on a leash (where Ladybug loves to drag me down the street when on a leash). Tudi just stays right by myside and will not get ahead of me .... just terrific!! She follows me all around the house but loves my stamp room the best... imagine that!!

Jack from Men in Trees. Ooooooh la la ... Traci has been telling me to watch this show and i missed all of the first episodes but after watching it this season - wow, I am hooked and in love with Jack!!!

Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ - oh my - where have these been all my life!? I must not buy them anymore. They are so addicting. You can't just eat 1.

LOL

workin4stamps
08-16-2007, 09:55 PM
hmmm....these sound like some great loves!!!

I'm so glad Tudi is a great dog!! She is so cute too!

Jack--well---I don't even know what to say about him. He is just HOT! Hot, Hot, Hot....speaking of which...oh gosh, can't I see him on TV in about 5 minutes?? Woo Hoo!!

And the fritos...well, I've never been much of a frito fan. There are plenty of other foods I like though!

Traci

ellie
08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Maybe I need to bring Zoe over to have Tudi give her a lesson. She pulls so much and is so strong, I can't walk her.
I also like those Frito things and as far as Jack...I have no clue who he is! I guess I will have to look him up.

teabear
08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
hehehe! Jack is HOT and I haven't tried the fritos...

emmcee
08-17-2007, 08:32 AM
I've never seen Jack in Men in Trees, but I will definitely be checking him out. He sounds wonderful!

I'm so glad Tudi is a nice little dog, and of course she likes your stamp room, I'm sure there's plenty of relaxing karma in there.

Yuck on the fritos.:skeptical::laugh:

My3Ds
08-17-2007, 08:40 AM
They sound good. Don't know about the chips and Jack - haven't seen either of these. But, Tudi is just too cute. From the pics you've posted, she is always right there by your side. She must love her new mommy.