PDA

View Full Version : Erin K....

workin4stamps
08-18-2007, 04:52 AM
Have you ever heard of Kristina Werner?? I've seen here on SCS....anyhow...she has a FANTASTIC blog. She makes beautiful cards...and just recently she decided to take a cake decorating class. I think she must have started the same time as you, because if you check out her blog, you'll see the cake she made this week!!! It looks like she learned the same things you did this week....check her out:

http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/

Traci

Erin K
08-18-2007, 05:41 PM
WEll what the heck! She's clearly more talented than me, hers is WAY better. I want to throw up now

cindi
08-18-2007, 05:46 PM
[I] loved your cake!!!!
Don't "toss your cookies"!!
here, does this help?
:flowers:
:)

workin4stamps
08-18-2007, 06:31 PM
WEll what the heck! She's clearly more talented than me, hers is WAY better. I want to throw up now

hers is NOT way better than yours! What are you talking about??? You should not think that way!!!

(of course I think all her cards are way better than mine too... LOL)

Traci

Erin K
08-18-2007, 06:35 PM
her cake has such fasion forward colors and she is soooo smooth with her icing.

I leared some though and I'm off to get more cake stuff to make my own trendy cake. (but first those cupcakes I mentioned)

suzi_f
08-18-2007, 08:23 PM
When is your next cake class Erin?? Was the Citi cake a result of your cake class? I think I missed a week here somehow. I'm still hungry for cake!

MyRnAbS
08-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Erin,
You are so funny wanting to throw up! Yours is just as pretty! I love the difference in colors between the two cakes! I think you are just as talented!! Don't ever say that about yourself! Your cake rocks as well!! BTW, is it possible for you to show us more stuff that you've made??

Erin K
08-18-2007, 08:51 PM
The Citi cake was the last one I made I'm making one right now though, probably won't ice it till tomorrow night. I bought new colors, peach, bright green, teal, I have a plan for a more trendy color cake.

iloveflipflops
08-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Oh those colors sound heavenly!!! Can't wait to see it in the morning. I am sure it will be delicious!!!

MyRnAbS
08-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Yes me too I can hardly wait to see the new creation. I could never make anything like that erin, feel proud!!

BTW, I'm "jealous" of your cakes :) Just kidding, but you KWIM!

workin4stamps
08-18-2007, 09:05 PM
I can't wait to see a pic of what you do this week!!!