PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on a jet plane tomorrow.......

Vintagegal
08-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I leave for California, tomorrow. I have training at our Corporate Office in Alameda (across from Oakland) on Tuesday. I arrive into Oakland, late on Sunday evening; pick up a car, drive down to my brother's to stay the night.

Then, Monday, it's off to San Jose State to pick up an alumni sweatshirt (it's my alma mater); head to Beverly's Arts and Crafts to check out their rubber stamps; down to the Coach outlet store in Gilroy; head all the way back up to San Jose to pick up some cake and vegemite from the Australian Products Store. Then, it's off to Cranberry Hill Mercantile to look at their stamps; then across the Bay to Oakland to return the rental vehicle at the airport. Then, I have to go to the Corporate Office before it closes at 5 PM, to pick up the keys to the Corporate car they're letting me keep for a few days, and then it's time to check into my hotel.

Whew! Then, at around 6 PM, an HR person driving up from Santa Maria (in my ol' neck of the woods, before moving to Nebraska) is meeting me for dinner. I think we may try to head to San Francisco, depending on how tired we are.

I need a little "break" for myself, so I'm flying out a day earlier. I figured with Sean being gone for as long as he'd been, I deserve at least "one" day for myself. So, I'm using it wisely by going shopping. LOLOLOL!

The hotel has an indoor spa, so I'm bringing my bathing suit, too. I'm thinking a soak in the jacuzzi sounds really wonderful. :nod:

shuggy
08-18-2007, 06:58 PM
wow. i want a training session like yours!!

cindi
08-18-2007, 07:27 PM
have a fun trip Ethel!
:)

My3Ds
08-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Gosh Ethel - I'm exhausted reading your itinerary. Have fun girlie.

MyRnAbS
08-18-2007, 07:53 PM
YAY!!! Have lots of fun!! I wish I was going with ya, God knows I need a little break myself ;) hehehe!! Keep us posted on your endeavors(sp) if you can! Have fun!!!

suzi_f
08-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Tiring but fun. Enjoy your "you" time.

dreis1
08-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Hope you have a great time. Watch that Coach Store. Don't let too many jump into your basket. Glinda