PDA

View Full Version : Erin,I need you to bake me a cake!

Robinkay
08-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I have nothing in the house to eat for breakfast. No joke. I am eating oyster crakers. I can have Chris as proof...Chris what do I have anything? :confused:

I guess I should take the time to go shopping? Even though I work at Wally world I hate to shop there...I will go anywhere else to shop. :confused:

Erin ya think you could put a cupcake in an envie? :huh:

Robinkay

tesschap
08-20-2007, 11:34 AM
If Erin can't get you a cupcake or a cake anytime soon maybe I can send you a piece of cheesecake! Drew and Katie made an awesome chocolate chip cheese cake last night - the crust is chocolate chip cookie. It was their first baking experience and it is yummy! They were so proud that it actually turned out!

iloveflipflops
08-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Oyster crackers for breakfast!? That does not sound very good to me Robin. Go to the store! :)

Spartymom
08-20-2007, 12:20 PM
I just made vanilla flavored cupcakes. Not for breakfast though. For dd's bday. Chris & Robin, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend, and waved hello to the Coldwater wallyworld on my way to Yogi bear in IN!

GrammaStamper
08-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Stop it, I'm dying for cake today. If I was younger, I'd say I was PMSing!

Robinkay
08-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I just made vanilla flavored cupcakes. Not for breakfast though. For dd's bday. Chris & Robin, I was in your neck of the woods this weekend, and waved hello to the Coldwater wallyworld on my way to Yogi bear in IN!

Oh...I thought that was you! :cute: The wally world Chris & I work at is in Jonesville, Mi

Did you have a good time at jellistone park?

Robinkay

Erin K
08-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Everyone who comes down her ANNOUNCED can have cake! :)

Spartymom
08-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh...I thought that was you! :cute: The wally world Chris & I work at is in Jonesville, Mi

Did you have a good time at jellistone park?

Robinkay

OH darn, If I would've stopped at Coldwater wally world, I would have been disappointed you were'nt there. Yogi was fun. Sunday was raining buckets, but we went cabins so we don't have to worry too much about getting wet.

Erin-I will announce my arrival when i come to your area.:nod:

suzi_f
08-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Erin, are you saying if you knew we were coming you'd bake a cake (isn't that an old song??) I want cake too. Later this week, I'll be baking at least 6 choc cakes & 5 pans of brownies. Alas, they are for work :(