PDA

View Full Version : CTMH Consultants

ngreek
08-21-2007, 10:38 PM
I am just curious what is the percentages for your profits on items sold. I am thinking about the whole consultant thing and just trying to get all the info./ Research before I make a decision.
Nicole

Jovi
08-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi Nicole ~ I'm not a CTMH consultant, just a good customer. Here is some info that I picked up from SCS. We have some really great CTMH consultants here I'm sure they'll be able to answer more questions for you... hopefully this can get you started until they can answer.

Your commission can fluctuate. If you are a consultant, it will always be at least 22%. If you sell $100, you get 23.5% . . .all the way up to 30%. It's not a bad thing - the more you sell, the more you make on commission. You do have to sell $600 to get downline overrides.

Currently we (CTMH consultants) can also purchase things at a 30% discount, but it doesn't count towards sales either.

As of Sept. 4th, that option will be gone, but we can be our own hostesses of parties!!

Here are a few more things that are cool/interesting about CTMH

1) Starting in September we will have an online evite system, which will allow customers that cannot attend the party to order online and have their items direct shipped to them!!!! No need to purchase or maintain a website. This is available to ALL consultants.

2) Ship togethers... we can order supplies and have them shipped with a party.

3) Mentioned above - We can be our own hostess!

4) Awesome compensation for uplines! We recently saw a comparison on this and we have THE best compensation for leadership!! You start earning commission on your downline with sales of only $600 per month! Your personal sales commission increases at only $100 sales in a month!.

5) Online training. We already have great online training with conference calls, workshop and create and take ideas, but in September we will also have an online Training Academy where you can earn your BA, Masters or Doctorate of CTMH by taking online classes. It's a fun way to keep consultants educated and help them be a resource to their customers.

6) Bulk items - each month we can purchase bulk items that match our workshops on the go (create and take, touch and take, workshop projects) You can do the projects they feature or make up your own... but it's nice to be able to order products in bulk. It really helps keep the costs down when you plan a workshop.

stampinmom3
08-22-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm a CTMH consultant and everything above appears right to me. It is a good company with lots of support. I enjoy going on to the consultant side of the website, there is so much to learn there. Also, they make it so easy by posting the workshops and gatherings on the go, where we just purchase the supplies in bulk and they have the cutting guides even shown online.. A real time saver. PM with any questions. Go for it. You will love it.