PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Big Shot machine in stores?

little01jd
11-18-2006, 07:12 PM
I am so intrigued by this machine. I think I need to have one as it would totally free up space in my new craft room. Plus it looks easier than the Sizzix machine. Does anyone know who sells them besides online?

Thanks for your help all~
Janeen

suzi_f
11-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Our target is selling some kind of die cut machine but, I don't remember which one it was. I think it's like $45-50

Beaglelover
11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
I am sorry to tell you that I have never seen it in a store. I have one and I love, love, love, it. I went to the Costco web site and it is the cheapest anywhere. Something like $58 for the starter set.

I know that didn't help much.

Teresa:)

iloveflipflops
11-19-2006, 09:26 AM
What is it? I haven't seen one in person. Hmmmm, something else to consider ... ha ha

mydogstinks2
11-19-2006, 10:06 AM
The big shot is in the TAC catty! My LSS has one that we use. I have never used a sizzex so I'm not sure if its easier but it sure is nice!

little01jd
11-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Sherri,

It is basically a Sizzix machine, but easier. Instead of having a handle that you push down, you crank a handle on the side and it rolls the die thru the machine. It also takes Sizzix and other die's, plus has "thick cut dies" just for the bigshot. you MUST check it out :)

Thanks to all for the replies. I will definately be checking them out!