PDA

View Full Version : I need help with this one!

MyRnAbS
08-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Okay so I recently purchased a beautiful apron from mnmommy2 (thanks girl, you're awesome). My question is for those of you that use aprons, do you actually get them dirty? Problem is ever since I saw it, (and my dh feels the same way), we feel odd getting it inky :mask: It's that awesome Karen foster apron the one with many pockets on it, and I absolutely adore it I'm inclinded to use those pockets for candy :eek: there goes my diet. So as you can clearly see I'm on a bind here won't you give me some advice to put it out of my misery :cute: TIA!!!

loobylou
08-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Myrna, Use it!
In my opinion, An artist's apron should be dirty- I think it is symbolic of the passion that you put into your work.
I have more of a problem with getting ink on my tablecloth- I prefer to stamp under the patio on my glass outdoor table- no tablecloth at all!!!
As for the pockets being filled with candy- can't help you there. I'd just put them in bowls on the table if i didn't wear my apron, either way the diet goes out the window. LOL.
Creating should be fun, not a dilemma- enjoy it
Sarah

Christie
08-25-2007, 04:37 AM
I need one for my craft room. I wear clothes that I don't wear anywhere but home so if I get ink on them it's ok. I have an apron for the kitchen and you can tell it's well loved. I wear everyday and several times a day! I say get it dirty girl!!

iloveflipflops
08-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Wear it proudly and get ink on it. That's what its for :).

ccstampin12
08-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Oh, wear it!
Take "before" and "after" pictures of your beautiful apron!
I saw that in a magazine and WISHED to own it, but I don't wear an apron to "play" so it would just be silly to have. But, you enjoy yours, and do, do, do wear it!
Joanie

tesschap
08-25-2007, 08:03 AM
I agree - a beautiful apron is made to be worn! Do post a picture for us :)

mydogstinks2
08-25-2007, 08:15 AM
so what a minute, your saying you don't have ink on it already! LOL I say wear it thats why you bought it right.

stampinmom3
08-25-2007, 08:19 AM
Wowsers! I never thought of wearing an apron while I stamped. What a fantastic idea. I say wear it girl!!!

Spartymom
08-25-2007, 08:59 AM
I say wear it, get it inky and have your candy too.

IMBlessed5
08-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Oh yeah, go for the whole sha-bang baby! :D