PDA

View Full Version : Frito

Jailbirdstamper
08-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Am I just a dork or what? I have two cats (Frito and Slinky)- Frito likes to go outside and since we have some new construction going on in our neighborhood he seems to find mice now and then. Last night he brought a mouse home and I'm so proud of him when he catches a mouse! Like he is the great supercat or something! I think he should have some kind of super hero comic book series SUPER CAT!:twitcy:

MidwestStamper
08-25-2007, 02:31 PM
How cute! My cat is an inside cat only, so she probably wouldn't know what to do if she saw a mouse! We have had a couple times when a bird got in through our chimmney and she was pretty quick to catch it! But we were able to let it go outside still.

MyRnAbS
08-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Cats are good for something after all. I vote for cats, better for them to catch the mice outside the home before they get in ;)

cindi
08-25-2007, 06:16 PM
thats a sign of love!
My cats are strickly inside kitties, bt they catch flies & make sure I see them...so one cats mouse in another cats fly!
LOL
:)

GSMom385
08-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Awwww that is so cute!! At my house it is crickets. But I honestly could do without them coming up and spiting their prize at my feet or beside me in bed. They always have to come show and tell. They could honestly just kill them and I would be fine without seeing the after math.

JBgreendawn
08-26-2007, 08:47 PM
oh haha. we have irrigation canals not far from our house and our cat (we don't have anymore he decided to try to cross the street after being an in and out cat for almost a year) he used to catch water snakes out of the canal and he always brought them to me...
( lucky me eh? ) and they were never dead, just chewed on...
gross gross...
the cat we have no never gets to go outside, learned that lesson well...

logcabincreations
08-26-2007, 10:15 PM
I don't know which is worse: a fresh dead mouse, or a dried up, flat one like Teabear's dog Mabel was carrying around...........lol