PDA

View Full Version : TAC Stamps...

stampcrazyjulie
10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
I bought my first order a few months ago and am considering becoming a Demo....but I would be a Hobby Demo...you know I would be my one & only Customer...anyways, for those of you that buy TAC Stamps, or are Demo's, what are your most used & favorite sets? I am all over the place, so I am looking for some guidance here! :D

Erin K
10-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I love the snowmen, there is one that's "Tropical Snowmen" and I really like that. I like the cats, I like anything funky or that looks like it has attitude.

I think my favorite though is "creepy crawlies" it's little monster looking thingies, with cute phrases to go with them.

:)
e

laos348
10-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm not a demo, just like to buy :D . I use their flowers a lot. Sadly, their great sports sets from last year are retired - I like those especially for boys cards. If I didn't already have a script BG, I'd buy one from them. I seem to use script on all my backgrounds.

Laura

benandnatesmom
10-17-2006, 08:13 PM
julie wether you become a demo or not....last years stamps are being discontinued and you can get 30% off those....find some one that has a book...you dont want to miss those!!