PDA

View Full Version : Found Big Shot-free Ship-$55

little01jd
11-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Thanks to Teresa I checked out Costco. It is 54.99 there and has a WONDERFUL starter kit unlike any other place. I showed it to my DH and he said to go ahead and get it~YEA!!! Oh, since I am not a member of Costco, it was $2.75 surcharge, but FREE SHIPPING, so it was a great trade-off. I did have to pay shipping, but it was still less than

Here is what the description says on Costco:

Big Dies. Big Technology. Big-Time Compatibility. That’s the Ellison Design™ Big Shot™. It works 100% with your current Sizzix® and is 40% lighter and 20% wider than the original Sizzix® Machine. Now that’s a Big Deal, even for a Big Shot™.

Includes:
Ellison Design™ Big™ Shot
3 Easy Emboss Folders
2 Thin Cuts, Flowers and Dragonfly
1 Thick Cuts, Tag Traditional
1 Easy Emboss, Friends
1 Pair of Cutting Pads
1 Platform
1 Paper Pack
Dimensions: (14 1/8" x 12 3/8" x 6 1/8")

little01jd
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Guess it helps if I finish my sentences, huh? LOL It is 62.50 total with my local tax and the 5% surcharge.

Here is the link:
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11126845&search=big%20shot&Sp=S&Mo=0&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=big%20shot&Ntt=big%20shot&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=BC&s=1

little01jd
11-19-2006, 03:15 PM
In case anyone out there is wanting a Sizzix die cutting machine, I will be selling mine now. It is in storage right now. So, I can't list it on here yet. however, I thought I would put it out there.

Beaglelover
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
I am so glad I was able to help you. I took by BS to a couple of crops and people were so impressed with it.

One thing I have to mention. You can do the dies foam side up or down but it is best to do them down.

Any die with a score line on it must be done foam side down or your BS will just cut the score line clean through.

When you get it you will love it. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Teresa:)