PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else cry today?

Erin K
09-04-2007, 06:17 PM
I feel like I KNOW Robin! I've never talked to her, never even seen her picture.

But I Love Sherri so much and if she's a friend of Sherri, she's a friend of mine! I am heartbroken.

I told Brian and he knew who I was talking about right away and was also very bummed.

Sherri let Robin know that more people than she knows love her!

shuggy
09-04-2007, 06:20 PM
i just got off the phone with sherri and luckily for both of us, i was able to keep it together!!!

please tell her we are all thinking of her!

iloveflipflops
09-04-2007, 06:42 PM
I cried buckets again!!! At least now I am at peace myself for Robin to go to up to Heaven. I have been in denial for quite awhile but 2 weeks ago when Robin told me herself, she was ready to go to Heaven and see her dad and not be in anymore pain. That made me think ... really think ... I hate to see her go but I hate even more to see her in this much pain. Now I am crying again :(

mydogstinks2
09-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Erin I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I did cry and do everytime there is bad news about Robin. When there is good news I get so happy.

Paula Carden
09-04-2007, 08:00 PM
It is so sad, but the pain must be unbearable-BLESS HER HEART!
Sherri we are thinking of you-it is so hard to lose a friend, especially a best friend.
I am like Erin, feel like I know her. Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers!

firefly
09-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Sherri it sounds like she is at peace with her condition - but it is so difficult to see someone we love in so much pain. Prayers coming your way!

tesschap
09-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I have been so shook up ever since I read Sherri's post earlier today. Yes, Robin has certainly impacted so many of us here. I will keep her and those close to her in my prayers.

cindi
09-04-2007, 09:53 PM
my keyboard is soggy!
god bless Robin and all who love her. I know many of us here have grown to love her through Sherri.
hugs all around
:(

ellie
09-04-2007, 11:01 PM
I am very sad...I have thought of Robin almost every day since Sherri told us about her. It doesn't matter that I have never met her...just thinking about her situation and what she is going through, makes my heart very heavy. Sometimes, it is very hard to pray for God's will.

Nancy
09-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Even my husband said if she is on morphine, it is horrible. It brought back memories of his departed wife. Then I felt sorry for him to. But tell Robin I am thinking of her - and know she will be in good hands shsortly with no more pain-- Nancy

moon_beam23
09-05-2007, 05:43 AM
I'm not really sure what to say to Sherri. What does one say to another in a situation such as this. All I can say is I'm sending you big HUGS!