PDA

View Full Version : Design Team Call...

Deborah
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
...over at Starving Artists

http://starvingartistamps.com/design_team_call.html

loobylou
09-10-2007, 06:49 AM
I emailed them, and guess what? They are even taking team members from outside of North America!
Come on Aussie stampers (or any other internationals), lets get a few of us on these design teams.

tesschap
09-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Erin K
09-10-2007, 02:05 PM
I applied! :)

bubblegum girl
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
id did too!!!

dini
09-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Just FYI, I emailed too, so I'll share the info here they gave me, for others overseas who are thinking of applying (and some more info for all y'all too)

-Shipping is covered from us to you (one way). We do not reimburse shipping from you to us.

You should be aware that:
The design team is for starving artistamps and artful inkable images, all other companies we carry are not included in the batch (doodle factory, flying seeds, jo rango etc.)

Any other products or images from other companies can be ordered at a designer discounted rate of 25% off (no strings attached), or 40% off stamps (if you agree to make samples of them, same situation: make at least the minimum amount of cards and you must use all images)

We are a corporation and as such we must report on customs forms the actual price paid (what you paid for the product)
there are shipping charges on all orders (except for the batches)

3. the 4-6 weeks is from delivery to shipping out. You have 4-6 weeks in house to make and mail your projects, regardless of how long it takes to ship to you or arrive here from you. Just keep in contact with us via the yahoo group or email, and let us know when the stamps arrive. Send scans in a timely manner, when your samples are ready.

4. it is your choice how fast you turn around your batches (so long as you adhere to the maximum 4-6 week turn around time from the time your batch is delivered to the time you mail out your samples) We do need active participants and we are in need of samples, so follow thru is something we take notice of. But if you need to take a break or extra time between batches you can. Jut complete the current batch and let us know you need a break. You can turn them around as fast as you can or take the full 4-6 weeks in house.

Keeping in communication is very important.

5. there is no term requirement, if you do not like our arrangement you are free to finish your current batch commitment and decline further participation and vice versa, if we feel things are not working out, we will give you 7 days notice before removal.

If you feel you do not have time for a regular commitment you might want to consider asking to be on a guest designer team, guest designers are going to be periodically invited to participate. They will not have all the benefits as our regular team (discounts, rewards and special offers) but they will be able to try their hand at a batch as needed.

Good luck with your application should you decide to apply.

Tracey
www.starvingartistamps.com (http://www.starvingartistamps.com/)