PDA

View Full Version : Calling shackies from Maryland and surrounding environs!

flyingflower
09-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Stamp Scrap Art Tour (http://www.stampscraparttour.com/infopage.asp?id=15)will be in Westminster MD (near Baltimore) 22-23 Sept.
I want to go! Who will meet me there?

directmailscrapper
09-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Margo, I would LOVE to go. Now all I need to do is figure out how to be at two places at the same time....

On Saturday, my daughter's school is having "Homecoming". Funny name for an elementary/middle school event with no dancing or sporting event - -but I'm on the Board -- I go. Then we are celebrating my Mom's birthday at MY house in the late afternoon.

On Sunday, I signed up for 2 really cool classes at Angela's Happy Stamper -- both taught by the guy from Memory Box (the penguin guy) -- one in coloring with pencils, the other in coloring with watercolors. I signed up for them over the summer -- and they both filled up fast.

SO -- any suggestions????

Have fun!

flyingflower
09-10-2007, 03:51 PM
ok, I'll meet up with you this week and & 2 weeks later to make up for not seeing you at the convention!

directmailscrapper
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Margo -- you are ON for THIS Friday. Let's chat about where and what time. Any where you want to go? Queen's Ink? I haven't been there in a LOONG time. I know it's pretty far for you. We can chat in person if you'd like! I'll be at work all day tomorrow.

logcabincreations
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
This looks like fun, but I'll be much further north on my bus trip to CT, RI and Martha's Vinyard Sept. 20-23. I see there is also one in October in Hampton...but those same dates I will be in Portsmouth at the Virginia PTA Convention. Maybe next year.

cindi
09-10-2007, 10:49 PM
you come pick me up and I'll go!!!
lol
oh, ok..I was dreaming..
:)

flyingflower
09-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Can you meet me part way cindi?! LOL!
I know there are more folks in the area - come out, come out wherever you are!