PDA

View Full Version : more cat drama - peppers escaped

Jailbirdstamper
09-14-2007, 02:43 PM
my daughter and soninlaw are living with us for a short while. They both just graduated from college in May and my daughter just got her first job in her field (broadcast communications/journalism) and my sil has to do another yeat to be certified in our state as a HS or JHS teacher. So they graduted with no jobs and no money and no cars. They are living with us while he finishes the year of certification (and have managed to buy two used cars too)... they came with their cat Peppers (but we just call him Pep).

Pep has never been out of the house EVER and his personality is kind of the real version of 'scaredy cat' he's pretty timid.

Someone left the backdoor open and Pep decided to sneak out.... once he got outside he didn't know what to do and they found him hiding under a car 12 hours later absolutley scared to death.

So Pep is back inside and safe....

Enough cat drama for one week!

logcabincreations
09-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Poor Pep. Glad he's back inside safe and sound.

MidwestStamper
09-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Our former cat, Cinnamon, was a total inside cat too. One morning when my DH opened the door to get the newspaper--here she was on the front step and came running IN! To this day, we can't figure out how she got out in the first place! Knowing her, she probably didn't venture very far all night!

shuggy
09-14-2007, 03:17 PM
oh no!! glad he's back safe and sound!