PDA

View Full Version : T-minus 2 weeks to 20-year reunion

Vintagegal
09-15-2007, 08:41 AM
OMG! I am so excited! A TON of old friends are attending the reunion! I was naming off names to DH last night, and he said, "I guess I'll just be the trophy husband tagging along with you." LOL! He's such a dork, sometimes. He knows who all of these people are, also, since we graduated from the same class. Still, I know just about 99% of all of the people going. There's about 110 classmates going, plus their spouses/dates. I bet I will lose my voice before the night's over.

I am bursting with excitement, I can hardly wait!!! I know people have changed, but it sounds like everybody is just as excited as I am. We're using eVite.com to try to contact classmates, and we've been successful. People have been posting messages also, through a Yahoo group set up for our class. So, I've managed to get in touch with friends who I last saw 12 years ago.

It's going to be a fantastic weekend. We fly out on DS' birthday, which is on a Thursday. Then, on Friday, we're having a birthday bash for DH and DS (their birthdays are five days apart). Saturday morning is a rubber stamp convention which I'm definitely attending. Saturday night is the reunion. Sunday morning, there is a post-reunion brunch for graduates and their families. Sunday, at noon, we head to the airport to fly home.

mahodgman
09-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Wow, that does sound like an exciting weekend! Have a ball!

directmailscrapper
09-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Ethel, I hope you have as much fun as I have had at my reunions. I've been to my 5, 10, 20 and 30 year reunions (that's all they had). Each of them has exceeded my very high expectations!