PDA

View Full Version : Can You Stand One More Craft Fair Post?

mahodgman
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I've got a couple of things to show you. The first few photos are for recipe card holders. You use a tile and glue a closepin to the back so it stands up. I really like the smaller tiles better because they are the same height as the clothespin. These are just trial tiles, I haven't decided what design to use yet. The last two photos are a little tin with a pull out accordian folded card or photo holder. These little tins were in the Target dollar bins quite awhile back. I have about 4 of them in my stash to play with. I'm not sure what else to do with the inside card. Should I show people where to put thier photos?

cindi
09-16-2007, 08:48 PM
so post away!
these are great projects!! and that tin is great! I have sold those using altiod tins.
when is your craft fair?
:)

mahodgman
09-16-2007, 08:51 PM
so post away!
these are great projects!! and that tin is great! I have sold those using altiod tins.
when is your craft fair?
:)

Thanks, Cindi! The first one is Nov 1-2, and the second one is about 2 weeks later.

teabear
09-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I love love love the recipe holder. What a great idea for those tiles. COOL!

JBgreendawn
09-16-2007, 10:53 PM
i like the idea of the tile holding the recipe card, i think i would not want to see the clips either so the size is good. ( do you have to put something else behind it to make it stand up or is the tile thick enough to stand on its own?)

I think i would leave the cards on the tins inside blank as far as where to put the photos... because then if they want to journal the could do that instead you know?

patg
09-17-2007, 01:35 AM
These are great Mary! I'd love to see more! Pat

mahodgman
09-17-2007, 08:18 AM
i like the idea of the tile holding the recipe card, i think i would not want to see the clips either so the size is good. ( do you have to put something else behind it to make it stand up or is the tile thick enough to stand on its own?)

I think i would leave the cards on the tins inside blank as far as where to put the photos... because then if they want to journal the could do that instead you know?

The tile stands up with the help of the clothespin.

moosemama
09-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Mary, those are really cute! The tiles is a great idea. I think if you have a sample that holds the recipe, then they will understand exactly what it's for. Sometimes it's not as clear to people who don't craft what the product does. I have quite a few of those tins myself that I got from target.

workin4stamps
09-17-2007, 09:07 AM
These are both great ideas! Good luck with your craft fair Mary! Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Traci