PDA

View Full Version : Hero Fans

scrappinnuts
09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
My DD will be on the first show of the season for Heros on 9/24 if anyone is interested in watching...She will be one of the Cheerleaders. Her Cheer Squad is also filming with them again on 9/19 and will be teaching Hayden a routine...and then they will be in a few more Heros this season. This has been so much fun for her...not to mention a good way to earn a few college bucks.

Erin K
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
This is so awesome. we LOVE the show.

How will I know which one is your daughter?

midnitecreations
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM
I love that show. I'll be looking out for her.

Spartymom
09-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Wow, that is great news. WE do watch the show.

jenn
09-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Wow! That is so neat! I love Heros!

My3Ds
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
I've never watched Heros before. But, we'll check it out if your dd is going to be on. How cool for you guys.

moon_beam23
09-17-2007, 06:17 PM
That is so cooollll! I bet she is thrilled!

scrappinnuts
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
My DD is very tiny...4'11..and has very blonde hair...she said in this episode they put her hair in Pigtails. She is also a flyer and did do some stunting if it makes it on flim. She is having a blast doing this.

MidwestStamper
09-17-2007, 06:52 PM
My two teenage sons love this show--in fact my DH and Birthday son are heading to Borders Bookstore RIGHT NOW to buy the first season on DVD with a 40% coupon!

craftingcrazy
09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
I'll be watching and looking for her! How exciting. Our family loves this show.
Donna

Canadian, eh
09-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Neat. DD must be so excited.

IMBlessed5
09-17-2007, 11:21 PM
How exciting is that!!!! Cool!

DH and DS love that show! I've never seen it though. ;)

scrappinnuts
09-18-2007, 04:22 AM
I had never seen the show before she did the show this past summer...had to watch it on the internet...however DS Loves the show and watches it all of the time....She is so excited and we are excited...She and some on her squad have gottten a few other calls and done one other show... "Till Death" they are consisdered "skilled" extras....cause they have a specific talent...they gets them extra money... on Heros they even have an assitant that follows them around...and they get to go to wardrobe and make up...and they get special food with the Celebs...very fun for them.

Kreative Dryve
09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
WAY TOOOOO COOL!!!
I will keep an eye out for her this monday, I am so excited about the new season.
~MJ

MidwestStamper
09-23-2007, 12:24 AM
My son has now finished the whole first season of Heroes (that he got for a BD present last week) and is ready for the new season premeire on Monday! I've watched enough to know it's very interesting (I love Sci Fi anyway!)We will watch for your daughter: "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!"

Vintagegal
09-24-2007, 06:51 AM
How awesome! I am a HUGE Heroes fan. I will definitely be watching tonight!

Erin K
09-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm about to watch this RIGHT now, tell me how I can tell which is your daughter. I have to pause it and point to her and say, "See Brian I know her mama!"

scrappinnuts
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
She is the one of the Cheerleaders ...she has Pigtails in her hair..she is very small...and blonde...(not that doesn't decribe every cheerleader) ..but she is the only one with pig tails....let me know if you see her...not on for over an hour here.

Erin K
09-24-2007, 11:11 PM
I do see her! I had to watch again. You see her a bunch in this one "back tuck" scene. You see her first going up on a pyramid but she's from the back, you see her face near the end of the scene, once only a glimpse, but at the end you see her for like 5 seconds and right up close, she's right next to the girl who is talking. He head cheerleader.

She's cute! How totally cool

scrappinnuts
09-24-2007, 11:25 PM
How cool ...I havent seen it yet...still waiting...we are having a Heros Party...all of my kids are here...they just filmed again...so I will keep you posted as to whwn it will be on.

directmailscrapper
09-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Terri, this show is a family favorite -- it's the only show I can think of that all three watch. We're recording it -- trying to get DD to bed earlier this year!

Sweetpea
09-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I did watch Heros tonight. Was your daughter one of the cheer leaders or the ones playing with Claire? What a treat for those girls to be included in that scene.
:cool:

scrappinnuts
09-25-2007, 01:01 AM
My Daughter was one of the cheerleaders...she was stunting first...then she was standing behind the head cheerleader...she had pig tails in. Very fun to watch her.

MidwestStamper
09-25-2007, 08:22 AM
I know I saw a girl with pigtails behind the snotty head cheerleader--does your DD have really blonde hair? (I wanted to pop the head cheerleader one!)

scrappinnuts
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
yes Lidia that was her...not the snotty one...but the little one (she's only 4'11) standing right next to her with the really blonde hair....most of the girls in the background and when you see them stunting...that is my Daughters Cheer Squad my daughter, Lyndsey, is the one that you see up in the air or doing flips ..they have filmed three so far. they just got done coreographing (spelling?) a dance that they teach the Hayden...and the director wants them to do more...it was very fun to see her on the show.