PDA

View Full Version : Went to Michael's today....

suzi_f
09-22-2007, 08:36 PM
and bought a stick-up-the-butt scarecrow and 2 boxes of clear ornaments.

I also bought 3 prismacolor pencils (I didn't have ANY orange pencils. How am I going to color pumpkins????) Anyway, I searched the whole section for odorless mineral spirits. NOTHING!!! I gave up. I bought a blender pen for wax pencils. Seems to work pretty good. Is this an acceptable solution???

3darlings
09-22-2007, 09:09 PM
That is the funniest thing....I laughed so hard. "A stick up the butt scarecrow" :))

Christie
09-22-2007, 09:18 PM
I went to M's today and jsut bought some paper. They had it on sale 5/1.00. I saw those scarecrows and thought they were really cute, stick up the butt and all!! LOL

dreis1
09-22-2007, 09:43 PM
When I got mine, I couldn't find it at M's either. I found it at J's. Wal-Mart has it but the containers are so large. They were way more that I needed. A little goes a long way. My bottle is an 8oz bottle and has a picture of Mona Lisa on it. HTH Glinda

tesschap
09-23-2007, 01:39 PM
and bought a stick-up-the-butt scarecrow and 2 boxes of clear ornaments.

I also bought 3 prismacolor pencils (I didn't have ANY orange pencils. How am I going to color pumpkins????) Anyway, I searched the whole section for odorless mineral spirits. NOTHING!!! I gave up. I bought a blender pen for wax pencils. Seems to work pretty good. Is this an acceptable solution???

I use Mineral Oil from the drug store or Walmart. It works fine.

Teresa