PDA

View Full Version : Sherri, Sherri bo berri...

mydogstinks2
09-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Just wondering how your doing today. I've been thinking about you, and don't tell anyone cause I'll deny it but I even cried a little.

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinkin of you!

iloveflipflops
09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok I won't tell anyone you cried a little if you don't tell anyone I cried A LOT!!! I actually didn't cry as much as i thought I would. I did cry but not a hard sobbing like I was expecting. I am doing ok but like when I was driving to get dinner at KFC, I just started crying out of no where ... I suppose that may happen for a few days or a few weeks. I don't know. It was really hard seeing the kids there. Jacob who is 10 was just sobbing so hard at one point that I just could not even look at him. Shelby was kind of numb to the whole thing. She is 14. Jeff, the husband was holding up pretty good until I hugged him then we both started crying. He said he doesn't know what I am going to do without Robin ... what is HE going to do without her too?!?!???!! Mary, Lorraine and I were all remembering the good times we had with Robin and that helped too!! Thanks for asking ... I hope I am done crying at the moment ... my eyes are really sore!!

dreis1
09-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh Sherri it is go good to hear from you. I know this has been a very hard day. Hugs to all of you. Glinda

ellie
09-24-2007, 09:53 PM
It's somethiong, I cried the other night...just before she passed. I was sitting in my stamp room having a good time and all of a sudden, it was so heavy. It just didn't seem right to be sitting there playing knowing what this family was going through. Now reading about Jacob, I am crying again. Life is so hard sometimes.