PDA

View Full Version : Dancing... so what did you think??

maxiesmom
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Sabrina blew me away, she was smoking good! I had NO clue who she was. I thought they all did at least ok, Jane also did a good job.

Would somebody please pluck Tony's eyebrows?? Pretty please? They are so distracting! hehehe!

cecescraps
09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
I agree w/ you on Sabrina (the Cheetah Girl right?)- I think she did one of the best routines I've ever seen on the show. Man, I wish I could dance like that! :) Jane was good, Marie was okay, Melanie B. was pretty good and I didn't see the first two. I think we might have a female winner this year if Sabrina can keep it up.

Cathi

mdcash
09-24-2007, 11:25 PM
Ah, I am in CA so I am just now getting to watch. I do have east coast feed but forgot to turn it on earlier. I missed the first few minutes, is Drew Lachey the perm co-host? I know the other gal had a baby (yesterday I think)

ChristyR
09-24-2007, 11:33 PM
thanks for the update ladies....I watched the first 30 minutes of it. I think Jennie Garth did a great job, she is soo cute I always loved her on Bev Hills 90210 and I wanted to see Sabrina oh man i wish i would have stayed to watch her too. I left to go grocery shopping by MYSELF, i figured i would go after the kiddos went to bed instead of having to drag them along tomorrow. YOU know and spend more money than necessary. sorry for hijacking the thread just had to explain myself as to why i did not watch the rest of the show that i had been waiting and waiting to come back on. :) oh well will look forward to it again. :)

Tantalize
09-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Should be interesting season once again. I am already developing a few favs from the women.

tojoco
09-25-2007, 07:38 AM
I think the girl's premier show was excellent. The only one I thought was not ready was that model who needs to toughen up.

maxiesmom
09-25-2007, 07:40 AM
Ah, I am in CA so I am just now getting to watch. I do have east coast feed but forgot to turn it on earlier. I missed the first few minutes, is Drew Lachey the perm co-host? I know the other gal had a baby (yesterday I think)

Tom kept saying how Drew was her stand in, under study. I'm not sure if he's just here for this season or a few weeks of the show. Guess it depends on how long she wants to take off.

irishchristine
09-25-2007, 08:00 AM
She is having a baby really soon. She must not be able to fly!! It was fun to watch!!

TiikkiStars
09-25-2007, 10:18 AM
She had the baby on Sunday, I think they said.

IMBlessed5
09-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I missed it, but like someone else said - I was a big fan of Beverley Hills 90210 so I look forward to seeing Jennie dance. And I expected Sabrina to be great. She was the "choreographer" of Cheetah girls and was awesome in their movie!

Tantalize
09-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Would somebody please pluck Tony's eyebrows?? Pretty please? They are so distracting! hehehe!

Oh LOL I know he has bushy eyebrows... but I find him one of the handsomest (older) men ever!!! When my future hubby gets old, I want him to look like that!!! :biglaugh:

edie3
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM
I wondered if some of the females taped their costumes to keep them in place. Now I know!

maxiesmom
09-25-2007, 10:21 PM
I thought Floyd did way better than Wayne, he deserved higher. Didn't see the first guy, was very surprised by Mark Cuban. Was prepared to dislike him, but I have to say he did give a good effort.

My guess is the lady model, Josie(?) will go tomorrow.