PDA

View Full Version : Next CT challenge

Far North
09-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Just a friendly reminder that if you want to be in the drawing for feature technique stamper of the month your entry must be in the gallery by Monday Oct 1, midnight PST. This drawing will include all participants in the first technique challenge using saran wrap.

On Friday Oct 5th we will begin our October challenges. If you missed the notice in the Creative Corner (under the calendar in the left column)--you will need a brayer and glossy white card stock...please check out the details there. Oh, I can hardly stand the wait--til we share this fun technique!

All these surprises are driving me silly! :laugh: Watch the Friday's Creative Corner update for begining glimpses of what is to come during our first event on Saturday-Sunday Oct 6-7! We are gonna have so much fun!!!

Our door is always open and the inkpads are sitting out...so come on and chat a while...and keep on stamping! ...Jan

Canadian, eh
09-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the reminder Jan. I was away on 2 1/2 weeks holiday and have been trying to catch up since I got home. I'm painting the downstairs trim today (getting ready for mom's visit--and she's picky) so I'll try it tomorrow.

hutchink
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Oh thanks for a reminder Jan! I can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us next!

Far North
09-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder Jan. I was away on 2 1/2 weeks holiday and have been trying to catch up since I got home. I'm painting the downstairs trim today (getting ready for mom's visit--and she's picky) so I'll try it tomorrow.

Oh-h Beth glad you said something about being away...'cause I have been busy with CT and not keeping up fully on the forum. But I definately missed your work in the gallery. Hey, this technique is one you can use for painting walls (tee-he probably not if Mom is going to inspect!) But it could be your largest card canvas ever...and you could just tell Mom I made you do it!:eek: