PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to watch Private Practice tonight?

iloveflipflops
09-26-2007, 05:51 AM
I believe its a repeat from last season but its a spin-off from Grays Anatomy and I really really liked the episode last season. Some of us did not care for it if I remember right but I loved it. I love that Tim Daly guy.... He is so cute!! I loved him in that show he used to be in and I can't think of the name now.

I will be watching so I can get refreshed for the upcoming season ...

Addison left Grays Anatomy for this show. She's great!!!

9 PM TONIGHT ABC

workin4stamps
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
It's the same one they had on last season? For real?? are you sure?

Traci

GrammaStamper
09-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Tim Daly was in Wings, I think. And, yes, I'll definitely be watching Private Practice. I really love all medical shows. I wanted to be a doctor until I found out I had to go to school!

iloveflipflops
09-26-2007, 07:27 AM
I am just assuming its the same episode. Maybe not ...

maxiesmom
09-26-2007, 07:36 AM
I'll give it a try at least for a few weeks. I assumed it was new just cause they keep showing the him seeing her naked part and I don't remember that from the other episode. But I had also assumed the premiere would be a rerun of the show last year, just with all the Grey's parts edited out.
So I don't know! LOL!

MidwestStamper
09-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks for reminding me--it's hard to remember all these new starts!

I watched "Cane" last night and it was good, but kind of hard to follow. I enjoy all the Spanish because I kind of understand it--but I was glad for the subtitles though.

mdcash
09-26-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm gonna watch for sure. I am a sucker for these kinds of shows. I can't wait to watch Grays tomorrow night either.

scrappinnuts
09-26-2007, 09:56 AM
I will be watching it... I like the chemistry between Addison and Tim Daly.

cecescraps
09-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Darn it! I'm helping at the Homecoming Powder Puff Game and Bonfire tonite for Patrick's high school. I NEED TiVo!! You'll have to let me know how it is- okay? Oh, and if anyone is a DWTS fan can you let me know who gets the boot? DH doesn't watch TV and Merritt will be at swim practice. Thks, Cathi

Tantalize
09-26-2007, 01:18 PM
It will probably be a brand new episode, Sherri. I cant see them showing the tester show again. I am trying to figure out if she will be on the first couple eps of Greys.... or if they will just mention that she's left.

shuggy
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
i will, probably. tim daly will always be joe hackett to me!!!

countrycowgirl
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I watched it and it was a new episode!

ChristyR
09-26-2007, 11:11 PM
i really enjoyed this show, it was very entertaining of course it kept me on the couch being a lazy bones after DWTS for 2 hours but it was worth it. :) i will have to watch it again. :)

My3Ds
09-26-2007, 11:26 PM
I thouht it was pretty good.

patcreates
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
I thought it was pretty good also. I think it will take me a few more episodes before I decide if its worth the weekly commitment. :)

scrappinnuts
09-27-2007, 01:03 AM
I liked it.... Nice change for Wednesday Night.

tojoco
09-27-2007, 08:19 AM
I have to give it another chance. I wasn't too impressed with the new show.

iloveflipflops
09-27-2007, 08:44 AM
I only tuned in for the very ending last night and it was a sad ending but now I have to watch the beginning. My DH hates Addison's voice - said he can't stand to listen to her. LOL Oh well. I will watch it when he isn't around, hopefully later today

Tantalize
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
I was flipping back and forth between this and Gossip Girl and I have to admit that I ended up keeping it on GG.... oops. Im not that impressed with the show... but we'll have to try again next Weds. Should be interesting to see if they will wish Addison goodbye on Greys tonight.

teabear
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Ok, I watched it and it made me cry. It's a cute show. Also watched the one after it...Dirty Sexy Money because a friend is working on this show. It was way too much drama for me, but I love Donald Sutherland.