PDA

View Full Version : We need rain!

ellie
09-26-2007, 05:53 PM
We are on full water restrictions now. No watering of lawns at all. It's beginning to look like Death Valley. I need all you sistah's to do a rain dance.

shuggy
09-26-2007, 06:25 PM
our rain went away, so hopefully it's heading to you!!!

TiikkiStars
09-26-2007, 06:31 PM
We haven't had much in the last year at all. And I know my family out in KY has been in a full blown drought. They can't even get good cuts from their rolling hills to feed the animals, they are having to pay for grazing feed that is normally plentiful on their land. Here's to wishing everybody who is need of it rain and those who have been flooding, some blue skies.
:> Karen

mydogstinks2
09-26-2007, 08:32 PM
It's barely rained here. It tried to all day but was just a mist off and on all day.

naturemama
10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
You can have our rain. Its weird, our entire summer we were in drout status and now all of a sudden around the last week of August its decided its time to make up for lost time. I'm worried we'll move into colder weather and we'll go from rain to snow and no time to cut back the flowers and mow the lawn :(

toao
10-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh Ellie! I totally meant to PM you this morning. I went to bed last night with rain gently falling and asked God to send some your way. This morning as we headed to school it looked a little gray and I went ahead and thanked God for the rain he was going to send (By Faith) before he even sent it. And Yes, it did rain here again today. It wasn't much, but I was thankful for it. I pray He will be as good to you and even more so.

Mary

My3Ds
10-01-2007, 10:21 PM
we've had very little rain all summer. farmers were hurt a great deal. I hope it rains here soon too.

ellie
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Thank you Mary. I don't remember a summer this dry since we have lived here...11 years.

ChristyR
10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
ELLIE I am sure I can speak for Erin and all us Jacksonvillers and say that we will be glad to share our rain with everyone who needs it. :) i mean come on enough is enough ugh too much rain. MY poor 4 yo DS says everyone morning driving to school when we pass his playgroud "I guess we can't play outside today" :( poor baby :( i want to see the sunshine so we can dry out.

good luck to you i will say a prayer that god will share our rain with you ;)