PDA

View Full Version : No space left

threefriends91
09-27-2007, 02:19 PM
when we came back home from the farm, l have no room left here to do my cards, my HD had to bring home all his dads personal things here in our one bedroom apt. he has a sister whom we don't talk about because when his mom died in 2002 a few HOURS after the funeral, she went into dads bedroom and took all of her mothers things out while dad set and cryed and she told dad to go you know were, l tryed to talk to her at that time and was told off, so when dad made his will he left 90% of the farm to us and gave his sister 4% and the hosp. the rest. so my HD felt he had to bring all the pictures and paper work here, afraid his sister would go in and take these.
she showed up at dads funeral and can you believe she parked right behind the funeral hurst, but she soon got pushed back l was driving.
And can you believe she called to see what was in the will on the afternoon of the funeral:arghh: well l would give anything to see the look on her face when see gets a copy of the will. we expect she might try to burn the farm down. Dad was smart he had us and the bank looking after his will, so if she wants to fight she has to go through the bank.

teabear
09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
It is so sad that she only cares about money and things. It seems like there is always one. My cousin just went through a similar thing with her sister in law. It's all so ugly and unnecessary. People are so much more important than possessions.

ellie
09-27-2007, 03:01 PM
What a sad situation and an even sadder person. Someday, when she is old and alone she will realize...how awful.

Nancy
09-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Why is it when a parent dies, the kids feel they are entitled to anything in the house, I see this so often. We had a smilar situation in the family (cousins) who after learning about the will, sent the family the bill for the lunchmeat that they had purchased, that was eaten after the funeral. - Nancy.

JBgreendawn
09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
there is one of those people in most peoples families...
I'm very sorry for your loss,
((( HUGS )))