PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it!

toao
09-28-2007, 11:12 AM
The Stamp Shack is turning one year old next weekend? Wow. It seems like yesterday that Sherry popped this cute little place up. :cute: And hasn't she done a wonderful job with keeping it fresh and up to date? :notworthy:

Thank you Sherry.
Happy 1st Birthday to the Stamp Shack! :balloons:

Mary

Firecracker
09-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Wow! I can't believe it has been such a wonderful year here at the Shack. Thanks Sherry for doing such a great job. Here's to another great year! Hugs, Heather

Canadian, eh
09-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Happy Birthday, Sherry, and the Stamp Shack. It's amazing how close we have all become in just one year.

Jailbirdstamper
10-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Happy Happy Birthday Sherry and The Stamp Shack!

Spartymom
10-05-2007, 11:53 AM
I am just so impressed of this site and the friends that we have made and all the fun too. Lots of creativity at the Shack. I love it, Thank you Sherry! Happy Birthday Shack!

ccstampin12
10-05-2007, 12:40 PM
This has been such a pleasant year for me here at THE SHACK!!! I've actually met many of you great ladies, and I have enjoyed every minute of "in person" and "on line" interactions with all of you.
Here's to another great year....and many more beyond that!!!
Yeah!:balloons::wub2:
HUGS
Joanie:nod:

Sherry
10-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Happy 1st Birthday to the Shack!

threefriends91
10-05-2007, 01:06 PM
This has been such a great place for me, the support l have had and its amazing how great all you gals are. The creativity l have seen has been wonderful, l have learned so very much from everyone. THANK YOU SHERRY for the great job and all the work it took to put this home together.
l will never forget how much you all supported me in my time of need, l look forward to this new year with all of you and can't wait to see what new things l can learn and try and thanks to all my new friends for making me feel special.