PDA

View Full Version : Shackapaloosa - Regarding Reservations for the Potawatomi Inn

workin4stamps
10-01-2007, 11:00 AM
I just called and made my reservations. The promo code wouldn't work online, so I called.

They told me that I had to pay for the entire 1st night in order to make the reservations, so I had to pay $87.69 for a room with 2 double beds. She said the cancellation policy was that if you cancel before 4 days away, then you get a full refund.

I told her that we were given a deal for a $25 deposit, and she put me on hold and called the sales department, but they told her that they didn't authorize anything like that. ????

Just wanted to let you know!

But I did go ahead and make my reservation. Woo Hoo!

Traci

Robinkay
10-01-2007, 11:07 AM
So sorry about that Traci. I'm sure Chris will take care of that! Right Chris?

workin4stamps
10-01-2007, 11:13 AM
It's no big deal to me. I'm fine either way. I just wanted to let everyone else know just in case........at least until we figure out what's going on!

:-)
Traci

Robinkay
10-01-2007, 11:21 AM
First I must say that Chris & I both got that info mixed up! We forgot that the $25 dep was for if WE paid for all the rooms ahead of time. Which we didnt want to do because we didnt know how many rooms we would need...so that means you will have to pay the first night in advance. So very sorry for the mix up.

mydogstinks2
10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm soooo sorry!

I have no idea how I wrote that all down wrong! The lady called me but I was at the doctors with Logan. When she explained it again I relized where I messed up!

:notworthy:Please forgive me for the mix-up!:notworthy:

mydogstinks2
10-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Just an FYI for anyone thinking of coming...

If you are thinking of coming you have to reserve a room by 11/03/07. I know that is only a month but the place fills up fast. If you find out you can't make it or need to cancel for wht ever reason you can get a refund up to 4 days before our event.

They sent me a form for anyone who wants to mail in their reservation. If anyone needs this please just send me a PM and I can get it in the mail Tuesday. I will also mail out the other info that everyone was interested in then too.

Thanks to you all!! This will be another great get together!!:nod: