PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how long its taking Bella stamps to arrive in the US?

iloveflipflops
10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Just curious ... :)

Tantalize
10-03-2007, 06:42 PM
When did you make your order, Sherri? Depending on the type of shipping you chose... I think it takes anywhere from when she sends you the shipping confirmation, 1-2.5 weeks. I've noticed that there is always a lull at customs when stuff passes down south from Canada.

mydogstinks2
10-03-2007, 06:43 PM
The first time I ordered it was just about a week. Now it's just over 3 weeks. Business must be booming!

JBgreendawn
10-03-2007, 07:22 PM
the first order i placed took 15 days from the time i paid till they hit the mail box,
second order took a week to be shipped from the mfg, then 2 1/2 weeks to arrive in the mail after shipment.

hth,

inkinupstamps
10-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Frankly, she is S-L-O-W! I'm in the same Province, same Country and my last order was my last order. Too slow and too expensive. Sorry, but that is just my opinion.

My3Ds
10-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Wasn't there something on her blog recently about her being gone for a few days and shipping would not take place. I'm sure I have it totally wrong, but check it out.

Jailbirdstamper
10-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Frankly, she is S-L-O-W! I'm in the same Province, same Country and my last order was my last order. Too slow and too expensive. Sorry, but that is just my opinion.

she is running a one woman business, I like to support women in business. and since the quality is so phenomenal I don't mind paying a bit more.
My daughter takes dance at a family owned business and I could buy her leotards, ballet and tap shoes at a cheaper place but the quality of dance and the caring of the staff makes me want to support them by buying from their little store inside the studio. Just my 2 cents and Em is fabulous to deal with and her blog makes me laugh!:notworthy:

Becky P
10-15-2007, 12:08 AM
she is running a one woman business, I like to support women in business. and since the quality is so phenomenal I don't mind paying a bit more.
Just my 2 cents and Em is fabulous to deal with and her blog makes me laugh!:notworthy:

I gotta say I t-totally agree with this. She is only human and has been hit with a huge amount of popularity. But I agree as well, she is not for everyone. Many people dont like waiting at all. I guess that is why we have LSS.

I know that my mailman thinks I have a crush on him since I am on my deck in lurching mode as soon as he rounds the corner to my mailbox. I just KNOW that my order is GOING to be there any minute! Now, I am wondering if I need counseling to deal with my depression that sets in every day when all he leaves are a pile of bills and junk mail. ~sigh~

Caboverde1
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM

My first was my last...shipping was horrorendous...cute stamps...just not my cup of tea anymore...so many more one women shows to throw my hard earned dollars at...(did that sound like im in a bad mood...??)(never post when your in a bad mood!) but that really is how I feel...

Tonii