PDA

View Full Version : Look at my Joanns Haul!

lost luggage
11-22-2006, 01:16 AM
I went to Joann's tonight to check out the clearance stamps- there were so many stamps on clearance. I am going back tomorrow night...the sales girl said they get a truck on Wednesday. I can't image they are going to unload the truck on Friday morning. I'll get whatever I want tomorrow night instead of Friday. They can't trick me this time. lol This was I'll be snug as a bug Friday morning in my bed :D

http://members.cox.net/ohreally/Baby%20Pictures/thehaul.jpg

All this....$42 (USD)!

Far North
11-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Good deal Julie!
Ah-h the sale inks were all gone at our store but I know you got some good deals. I too got one of the "about face" stamps-with baby's breath. I like all your senitment choices too. YES!...great job.
...Jan

GrammaStamper
11-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Fantastic goodies. I love inks.....any inks. I'm addicted to them. Then, of course, when I get inks, I need stamps to use in them, then I need paper to stamp on, then I need adhesive and embellishments and, and......on and on. I guess I'm just an addict. TFS,

iloveflipflops
11-22-2006, 08:22 AM
You did great Julie. We don't have a Joannes here anywhere near me ...

inkinupstamps
11-22-2006, 08:28 AM
Looks like some fun finds. I sure wish we had those stores!:ney:

ctinyjoy
11-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I love the ink choices you were able to find. I have the Wisteria and love the chalk ink in that shade. The Opalite are great for dark cardstock. I haven't seen the about face stamp, can you tell me what is on the other side? Is it the leaf just a bit different? Have fun with your goodies:D

lost luggage
11-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks everyone!

The about face stamp has a torn edge solid square on the back that the leaf will fit on :)

directmailscrapper
11-22-2006, 11:56 AM
I was at one of the larger Js over the weekend and so much of their papercrafting stuff was being discontinued -- you could tell that something is up. I would say that at least 1/2 of their stamps were being discontinued and lots of other stuff as well. Unfortunately -- it wasn't the stuff I was there for!:mad:

We'll have to keep an eye out for what's coming -- hope it's new and improved!

Nancy

lost luggage
11-22-2006, 11:59 AM
I talked to the manager last night. She told me they have had the same designs for so long, they are just getting in new stuff. Let's mark our calendars and see if this happens next year too. She didn't know when the new designs were coming in... I also asked her if they were changing lines and she said probably not, just the images.