PDA

View Full Version : So ... did anyone watch Private Practice and did you cry like a baby at the end?

iloveflipflops
10-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh my golly ... did I cry when they had to switch those babies back. I can't believe how hard I cried. What is up with that?

I really enjoy looking at Tim Daly (is that his name from Wings?) WOW! :)

hutchink
10-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I did watch it and cried at the end too! I really like the show! The whole stripper thing made me laugh though!

ChristyR
10-04-2007, 01:13 PM
oh man i was out last night and missed it :( i will have to watch it next week for sure :)

logcabincreations
10-04-2007, 01:58 PM
I watched it all EXCEPT the end...don't remember what I was doing....got sidetracked. So they gave the babies back to the right parents and arrested the father who switched them?

GrammaStamper
10-04-2007, 02:08 PM
I am not as impressed with this show as I had hoped to be, particularly because I really like the lead actress, Kate Walsh. I think I like the feel of a larger hospital, but then it wouldn't be Private Practice would it? I'll watch a few more episodes before deciding for sure to be a fan or not.

cecescraps
10-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I'll say it again- I NEED TiVO! Darn kids and their stupid activities! Miss out on all the new shows! JK (well, about the stupid activities part anyway)!!
But, I really do NEED TiVo!

Cathi

MidwestStamper
10-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Completely forgot about it! MY DS and I have been watching Season 1 of Heroes, so we were watching that last night instead!

maxiesmom
10-04-2007, 04:37 PM
I am not as impressed with this show as I had hoped to be, particularly because I really like the lead actress, Kate Walsh. I think I like the feel of a larger hospital, but then it wouldn't be Private Practice would it? I'll watch a few more episodes before deciding for sure to be a fan or not.

What she said! hehe