PDA

View Full Version : help!

shuggy
10-06-2007, 01:11 PM
i'm confused on what we post. do we post our favorite card we made in FAVS? what do we post in OH1? and do we make a special card for the birthday celebration?

tojoco
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm very confused too, Angie. That's why I asked what we do for OH1. Could someone please enlighten there weary brain?

smileycollector
10-06-2007, 01:15 PM
OMG, I feel SO much better! I'm glad I'm not the only one lost. I was just trying to find the original posts too so I knew what to do!! :/

Jailbirdstamper
10-06-2007, 01:22 PM
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong Jan):

FAVS is a special album for Sherry to celebrate the first birthday of the Shack.
OH1 make a card to be entered in to the drawing (there will be drawings through out the day so you have to have a card with each OH# to be entered in each drawing).

Far North
10-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Yes, yes you are right Lauri.!..And to help everyone Sherry plugged in some link buttons in the descriptions on the Creative Page---so it will take you to just the right spot without thinking too hard!...isn't that Sherry the BEST!

MidwestStamper
10-06-2007, 02:34 PM
The FAVS is our favorite card that WE'VE made and posted in the Gallery over the past year. We are just to post it now in this special Birthday file.