PDA

View Full Version : Shack's Birthday Celebration Continues!

Far North
10-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh yes! We had tremendous fun with the Open House this weekend and want to thank everyone for their wonderful creative work that was posted!!

But as with any party, even an Open House, it is just impossible for some folks to come by or to stay very long. So we have one additional Birthday event for all shackies to enjoy...

Mystery Prize envies #2 and #3

will be given away in a random drawing from all the cards posted
in the favs part of the Shack birthday album
by 11:30 am EST on Tuesday Oct 9th.

Shackies are welcome to gather At NOON on Tuesay for a group sing of "Happy Birthday Stamp Shack"
and close to that hour our final 2 prize winners will be announced!

So if you have not already put your card in the album there is a little time to still be included in this final prize drawing. Details for posting a favorite in the album can be found in the Creative Corner. If you can't find your original photo here are instructions (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15399) on how to copy the file from your gallery.

Happy, happy birthday Stamp Shack!!!

keltie
10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
The fun continues .Thanks for all the work the team put into this event. It was loads of fun. Heather

toao
10-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks for posting this Jan. I hadn't put mine in the album yet. The instructions were awesome.

Mary

loobylou
10-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I noticed today that there are still many Shackies who haven't put their favourite card from their own gallery in the Shack Birthday album. I am loving seeing lots of cards that I haven't seen before.

tesschap
10-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks to all of you behind the scenes shackies for creating all of this fun for us!

logcabincreations
10-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks Jan for putting in my card. Santa is bringing me a new digital camera for Christmas....because I BELIEVE IN SANTA. (That's what I tell my boys....if you don't believe in Santa you don't get any gifts...lol)

Far North
10-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh Jan I am so glad it got "1 and lonely card" (well almost anyways) got posted in the Birthday Album...but do know Sarah did all the techie mechanics...we have terrific moderators!!!

Far North
10-09-2007, 03:49 AM
Just hours away from our group sing of Happy Birthday!

tesschap
10-09-2007, 07:16 AM
I'll be singing Happy Birthday to the Shack as I drive through Vermont this morning! I have a few work meetings that way today! Please save me a piece of cake!

maxiesmom
10-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Well, I'll be working at noon, so let me add my lone chorus now

Happy Birthday, dear Stamp Shack, Happy Birthday to you!! And many more!

Will someone save me a piece of cake though??

Vintagegal
10-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday, Stamp Shack!!!!!!! Here's to a fantastic first year, and many, many more celebrations to come!

logcabincreations
10-09-2007, 12:05 PM
In loud voices please so we can hear each other.....feel free to harmonize......happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Stamp Shack, happy birthday to you........AND MANY MORE!