PDA

View Full Version : A great big thanks to all of you for making me feel good :)

iloveflipflops
11-22-2006, 01:24 PM
I know in my heart I am a good hostess/swapper but when I read that note, it just really bugged me because i have never intentionally done anything to anyone ...

So with that being said, thanks for making me feel so appreciated!!

I love you all and the Stamp Shack. WOO HOOOOOOOOO :nod:

Inkyhands
11-22-2006, 01:33 PM
but knowing how things get over there I don't need to.
We love you Sherri!:nod:

workin4stamps
11-22-2006, 01:34 PM
People can be so RUDE!

You're the best hostess EVER!

Traci

CRAFTNMOM
11-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Sherri, just know that you are loved and appreciated over here. :nod:
As I've said before, all the good people are over here now! :wub:
Don't let mean people bother you. They are not worth it!:grin:
Catherine

GrammaStamper
11-22-2006, 01:36 PM
I posted this on the other thread, but wanted to make sure you see it, Sherri and Sherry.

Sherri, in the words of Mickey Blue Eyes, 'fogitaboudit'! You have people here that love and support you and your hostessing capabilities. We are thrilled you are here and can't wait for you to start hostessing again.

And, to Sherry, you should be so proud to have accomplished so much with this site. Because of people like you, and everyone else who is an active member here, we have a wonderful place to play.

Thank you, from the bottome of our collective hearts, I'm sure! ;)

inkinupstamps
11-22-2006, 01:37 PM
I knew that someone's unkindness would hurt you, but you know what? Don't let it. It was uncalled for and certainly unnecessary and inappropriate.

Having said that...how's that swap list coming along? You know Mark is going to have the swap board up and running very soon! Are you ready?:grin: We are ready for you!

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!:)

Christie
11-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I didn't see it either but I can say you are very kind. I've never swapped with you before but you have sent me something like you said you would so you must be a great hostess and swapper!! Don't let what other people say bother you, some people just need drama in their lives and like to pull other people into with them.
Let it go and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!(just don't eat to much!)

midnitecreations
11-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Don't let one smuck ruin your swapping experience. You're very generous with your time and heart and a terrific hostess. You know you've got a ton of friends who genuinely care about you and can't wait to swap with you. You've got nothing to feel bad about. Your swaps here will fill up in no time at all and you'll have a great experience to boot. Renu

toao
11-22-2006, 02:23 PM
:mad: Let me at 'em. I'll pound the stuffin' out of them.

Sherri you are the hostess with the mostess girlfriend. WE LOVE YOU! So whoever said something ugly about you is ugly themselves. Remember who your true friends are.

((HUGS))
Mary

mydogstinks2
11-22-2006, 02:28 PM
You know we always stand beside our friends! That was just a sad and lonely person over there!

stampcrazyjulie
11-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I agree, Sherri! That troll needs to just get a life & maybe drink an extra margarita or something, because they are just too unhappy with themselves!

You Rock! :)