PDA

View Full Version : My Pajama Party last Saturday

Michigan Stamper
10-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Well, although turnout was low (only 6 attendees), we did have a ton of fun. Two of them were new customers, brought by one very loyal friend/customer, so hopefully they will be regulars now. Everyone did wear their PJ's, we had Thelma & Louise going on the DVD player, and then we listened to oldies music (my favorite). Everyone said they had a ball and really loved the cards.
If you want to read more about it and see some pics, go to my blog: www.stampingwithdonna.com (http://www.stampingwithdonna.com). (Don't you love the slippers on the PJ contest winner?!)
It's probably a good thing I didn't have too many more people, because I ended up fighting some kind of upper respiratory thing, and didn't have a lot of energy when preparing for the event. I'm hoping the pictures and description on my blog will make other customers who didn't come this time want to come next time! I'd really like to make this a quarterly event.

workin4stamps
10-11-2007, 01:23 PM
That's great that everyone had such a good time! Sounds like fun!

Traci

logcabincreations
10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
What a great idea! Cute slippers.

ChristyR
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
good job Donna I am happy your party was a success, what a great party idea good luck with your future parties :)

MidwestStamper
10-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Looks like a ton of fun! Love the slippers!

cindi
10-11-2007, 05:57 PM
great projects and I love the pajama winners jammies!
:)

IMBlessed5
10-11-2007, 06:04 PM
A jammy party - what a cool idea! Thanks for sharing your pics! :D