PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's significant other getting jealous of the Stamp Shack?

logcabincreations
10-15-2007, 12:49 AM
or just mine???? My dh says I spend more time at the Shack than I do talking to him....lol :laugh: I told him you know you don't want to hear me yakkin about everything......cause when I do you get that look that says..."o.k. enough honey....I can't process all that in one sentence." So, I save it for the Shack....ya know? Men....they just don't understand we women need lots of girl-friends and LOTS of chat time.

hbpuppy
10-15-2007, 01:07 AM
Awww. That's sweet, Jan. Your hubby wants some attention. It think you are right though. I bet if you started chatting away at him, he would say something like, "I wonder what's going on at the Stamp Shack. Maybe you should check."

tesschap
10-15-2007, 08:33 AM
I feel your pain! My DH teases me about spending more time at the Shack than with him! Of course if he is sitting here watching a game on tv and I am typing what difference does it make?! I think he's really just jealous that I can multi-task and he can't!

loobylou
10-15-2007, 08:39 AM
My dh teases me that I get better mail than him, and loads more emails. I am here when my family is watching TV shows that I don't care for, so they don't really notice I'm gone (especially when football is on!)

ellie
10-15-2007, 10:12 AM
That's funny! Maybe he would like to join. We could give him some kind of prize for being the first dh to sign up!
My dh doesn't mind at all...I think he is glad that I am not pestering him! When he gets the mail and I get something from the shack, he is all smiley and brings it right to me.

threefriends91
10-15-2007, 10:17 AM
My DH spends a lot of time on the net when he is home, so l don't get to use it when he comes home. he is trying to find us a new home so l don't get up set with him. however he asks me at night how are the ladies at the shack today LOL. he uses the net at night and l use it in the daytime. we have a pretty good system guess l'm one of the lucky ones

GrammaStamper
10-15-2007, 10:18 AM
My DH is usually sitting right next to me as our computers are in the same room and Lord knows he spends most of his time at his computer. He can't really complain because for years he spent all his free time playing computer games. Now, we're still at least in the same room!

logcabincreations
10-15-2007, 12:22 PM
My DH is usually sitting right next to me as our computers are in the same room and Lord knows he spends most of his time at his computer. He can't really complain because for years he spent all his free time playing computer games. Now, we're still at least in the same room!

Barb....I think you've hit the nail on the head!!! My dh is jealous because he doesn't even know how to turn on a computer....much less use it for anything else. Maybe I should teach him? Then we could have time together like you and your dh.

TiikkiStars
10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Lol! My DH laughs when he hears me typing away and says that I sure have lots to say. THen I laugh, because I know that he's thrilled that I'm spilling my thoughts somewhere else. He really LOVES quiet and he married a chatty cathy!!! hahaha
:> Karen

Christie
10-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Mine teases me too! He tells me I'm addicted to the shack. I just laugh at him.