PDA

View Full Version : Who can fill me in on Brothers & Sisters?

iloveflipflops
10-15-2007, 09:38 AM
I just started watching this tv show and I really really like it but I am confused on a few things....

I am assuming Sally Field's (not sure of her name on the show) husband died a year ago and after that she discovered he had an affair and they had a baby together but she is now older and living with Sally and boys?

The one girl (again I dont' remember her name) who left to stay with her parents, did her and her DH have a baby who died before this baby?

Any other details would be great so I can figure the show out :)

GrammaStamper
10-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Yes, Maggie's (Sally Field) husband had a 20-year affair. He did not know about the child at all and yes, she's now living with them. Probably not for much longer though as her Mom and she will work out their problems.

The girl who left for her parents' home actually had twins, but the boy didn't survive as it was an early birth.

I agree, it's a fantastic show, but I haven't seen last night's episode yet. I will be watching it today. Any other questions, just ask and I'll see if I can help you out.

cecescraps
10-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Hey Barb, I thought Sally Field's character was named Nora on the show???

GrammaStamper
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey Barb, I thought Sally Field's character was named Nora on the show???

You're absolutely right! It is Nora. Now everyone knows I have 'seniors' moments. I really couldn't remember, but thought I would take a guess. I watch the show regularly and can't remember anybody's name! :confused:

MidwestStamper
10-15-2007, 11:59 AM
I've missed a couple episodes this year--watched it faithfully last year.

What ended up happening with the one oldest daughter and her guitar teaching husband that was falsely accused of 'coming on' to that young girl that's still happily living in the household? I must've missed something there....

GrammaStamper
10-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Lidia, they're getting a divorce and he's talking to his ex-wife, the mother of his son, again. Very twisted!

Christie
10-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh I love this show! I've watched every episode of it. It really has gotten pretty good this season. I've cried during every episode so far.

shuggy
10-15-2007, 10:51 PM
i love this show too!! i've seen every episode. it is so good!!!

cindi
10-15-2007, 10:56 PM
now I know why the shack gets so quiet on Sunday nights! lol!
who gets a kick out of the gay brothers wit?..he's just so jaded!, sweet though at the same time.. this show really pulls you into their family.
:)

MidwestStamper
10-15-2007, 11:29 PM
All the characters have grown on me--they're a great bunch! Which the 'gay' brother had kept his one blonde friend (the guy that used to be on Sex In The City)